Vaughan Spa

Shia Laboeuf Raped

Thunderballs

New member
Sep 18, 2002
2,096
13
0
Toronto
http://www.people.com/article/shia-labeouf-claims-he-was-raped

Sometimes I just have to scratch my head. Aside from clearly being someone with too much time and money on his hands, who the hell would do something like this in the name of "art"? Seems to me that he got caught sticking it to a groupie and now has to come up with this BS.
 

yoni

Member
Sep 18, 2012
68
0
6
http://www.people.com/article/shia-labeouf-claims-he-was-raped

Sometimes I just have to scratch my head. Aside from clearly being someone with too much time and money on his hands, who the hell would do something like this in the name of "art"? Seems to me that he got caught sticking it to a groupie and now has to come up with this BS.
Wow, what a load of BS, how could a woman rape a full grown adult or is there some sort of rape that could happen voluntarily? SMH!!
 

Ceiling Cat

Well-known member
Feb 25, 2009
30,141
2,593
113
Is this a case where to yell rape is to wear the Red Badge of Courage? ............................................or maybe another case of I did not say no, but I did not give explicit consent!
 

IM469

Well-known member
Jul 5, 2012
11,188
2,622
113
I dislike Shia Laboeuf and his self-centered arrogant attitudes and tantrums. Not to mention his acting in Transformers sucked.

Sadly, I saw him in Fury and I have to admit he was very good in it. I hate when that happens.
 

canada-man

Well-known member
Jun 16, 2007
33,730
3,729
113
Toronto, Ontario
canadianmale.wordpress.com

canada-man

Well-known member
Jun 16, 2007
33,730
3,729
113
Toronto, Ontario
canadianmale.wordpress.com
The CDC described women raping men as "made to penetrate"


http://it-goes-both-ways.tumblr.com/post/45021921436/40-of-rapists-are-women-yes-get-over-it


http://time.com/37337/nearly-half-of-young-men-say-theyve-had-unwanted-sex/

A new study challenges some widely held assumptions about coercion, sexual assault and gender. According to a paper published in the American Psychological Association journal, Psychology of Men and Masculinity, 43% of high school and college-aged men say they’ve had “unwanted sexual contact,” and 95% of those say a female acquaintance was the aggressor.
 

Insidious Von

My head is my home
Sep 12, 2007
45,417
11,002
113
I remember when Howard Stern sent Gary C********** to stalk Jack Nicholson on a golf course.

Gary asked him: If yiu were forced into gay sex who would you choose?
Jack in his cool droll replied: Nobody forces me into anything.

 
Toronto Escorts