Dream Spa

Sexyspinner

perrmm

New member
Jan 30, 2015
2
0
0
After some thought I decided to book a half hr with this lady. I sent a text ....within a few minutes she responded. Made the arrangements by texts to meet at 4pm in Ajax. She sent great directions to the location (a beautiful townhouse complex) including the number of the parking spot to use. I arrived stepped into her place and she was waiting upstairs in a bedroom.

Only wearing black sexy leggings she was ready to go....so friendly and easy going. Made me feel as if we were friends for years........good friends I guess as she unzipped me and the bbj was off the charts...

This girl rocks......she gets right down to it and she's into it....I really think she gets off doing her thing. And that thing was incredible positions, a stunning ass.......just a all around great time....

She is not a clock watcher that's for sure as I was there for at least 50 mins......we did our thing and it was amazing and I finished and remember thinking "Wow, so glad I decided to meet her"

Anyways will be back 100% ........so enjoyed the experience.....insanely good!!:thumb:
 

GPIDEAL

Prolific User
Jun 27, 2010
23,295
21
38
I would love to see her again. It's been awhile. Can you provide a link to her ad please? Thanks.
 
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts