F fakes8010 Member Nov 22, 2024 58 30 18 Thursday at 8:42 AM #1 Has anyone met her yet. https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/south-western-ontario/kitchener_throat_goat_best_in_town-11805203
Has anyone met her yet. https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/south-western-ontario/kitchener_throat_goat_best_in_town-11805203
T Tin Can Active member Feb 23, 2024 105 81 28 Thursday at 9:49 PM #2 fakes8010 said: Has anyone met her yet. https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/south-western-ontario/kitchener_throat_goat_best_in_town-11805203 Click to expand... Tried to set up late this afternoon…seems legit, $150hh…I think she was done for the day…tbh
fakes8010 said: Has anyone met her yet. https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/south-western-ontario/kitchener_throat_goat_best_in_town-11805203 Click to expand... Tried to set up late this afternoon…seems legit, $150hh…I think she was done for the day…tbh
F fakes8010 Member Nov 22, 2024 58 30 18 Friday at 3:06 PM #3 Tin Can said: Tried to set up late this afternoon…seems legit, $150hh…I think she was done for the day…tbh Click to expand... Did you get a chance to meet her later?
Tin Can said: Tried to set up late this afternoon…seems legit, $150hh…I think she was done for the day…tbh Click to expand... Did you get a chance to meet her later?