Riverside Asians

TonyCa912

New member
Sep 13, 2026
25
20
3
Yes, Mandy was quite delightful. Fair skinned Bubbly beauty. Smiles alot. Pink nips, good hygiene. She's a trooper and a keeper. Enhanced firm tits. Quite enjoyable. Jenny looks nice in her pics and so does Cici. Based on prior posts seems Lisa has had bad feedback.
Thank you for your review on Mandy. I visited her several times after seeing your post, getting excellent service from Mandy every time. Very lucky being her first client this morning. She might leave around Oct 5. Definitely hope Riverside will keep her for longer time.
 

jreacher69

Like the taste of pie
Jun 18, 2025
346
161
43
Thank you for your review on Mandy. I visited her several times after seeing your post, getting excellent service from Mandy every time. Very lucky being her first client this morning. She might leave around Oct 5. Definitely hope Riverside will keep her for longer time.
What about the rest? Who is staying for how long, do you happen to know? Jenny coming back?
 

Astronomerinlove

Active member
Nov 8, 2025
143
221
43
For credibility, check the member’s status.

New members - I would hesitate

Click on their profile. If all comments are from Riverside Asians, I would be cautious. If the member just joined recently, I would..........

There's too many fake postings on this page.
I agree brother! Especially searching for a new provider and you actually go see that provider and it’s not at all what the new member said it was. Not all are like that tho in respect. Riverside manager, if you’re reading this, please bring Pawg Asians! If there’s such a thing!? I know there has to be some out there! Please oh please! 🤣🤣 Booty is all I think about! And cuddling…Hehe 🤭
 
Last edited:

maplewood

Gentleman, Flower Expert
Jun 29, 2024
19
18
3
Thank you for your review on Mandy. I visited her several times after seeing your post, getting excellent service from Mandy every time. Very lucky being her first client this morning. She might leave around Oct 5. Definitely hope Riverside will keep her for longer time.
Good taste man and she did tell me she was going to leave to an eastern city. Unfortunate that we only met that one fine day, in that 1 hour we spent it was pure joy and the feelings were mutual. If I was so close by, I would without a shadow of a doubt, spent time just the same way as you did. Time well spent.

""The early bird catches the worm, but the wise bird knows which worm is worth catching.."
 
  • Like
Reactions: TonyCa912 and 948

code009

New member
Mar 22, 2026
3
1
3
do you guys recommend highland or riverside place nowadays? haven't been to either but heard highland is cheaper and provides good service
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jnelson78

code009

New member
Mar 22, 2026
3
1
3
I've not been to Highland, but Riverside is great
I texted the number and 280 for full hour is crazy though for an asian parlor , I would rather go for an independent service but can't seem to find good, legit ones in windsor
 

bigrrrr

Member
Jan 2, 2026
44
68
18
I agree brother! Especially searching for a new provider and you actually go see that provider and it’s not at all what the new member said it was. Not all are like that tho in respect. Riverside manager, if you’re reading this, please bring Pawg Asians! If there’s such a thing!? I know there has to be some out there! Please oh please! 🤣🤣 Booty is all I think about! And cuddling…Hehe 🤭
Pawg Asian might be an oxymoron, unless she's mixed.
 

GroverOne

New member
Jan 8, 2026
5
8
3
I went to see Mia yesterday. Very sexy asian with firm tits, tight ass and a nice flat stomach and hip bones.Came to the door wearing nice lingerie, with nothing covering her ass. That made a nice walk up the stairs. Some LFK, BBBJ, 69, Facesitting and missionary. A nice small patch of hair on that tasty pussy. She is more sensual than wild so if you are looking for sensual, she is you girl. You can never go wrong with RS.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TonyCa912

Johnhs0

New member
Nov 4, 2025
6
5
3
I really wish I could trust the reviews that are from those that have only posted in this Riverside thread.
fair but booking with other girls is such a hassle lol. So many rules and restrictions, needing to book far ahead just to only get cbj, id rather jack off. Its just too hard to beat the convenience of riverside, I can go from my house to inside a cute asian girl in like 45 minutes.
 

TonyCa912

New member
Sep 13, 2026
25
20
3
Good taste man and she did tell me she was going to leave to an eastern city. Unfortunate that we only met that one fine day, in that 1 hour we spent it was pure joy and the feelings were mutual. If I was so close by, I would without a shadow of a doubt, spent time just the same way as you did. Time well spent.

""The early bird catches the worm, but the wise bird knows which worm is worth catching.."
Thank you for your review. It’s very kind of you to share your experience with Mandy. You are really a gentleman. I booked her for 2.5 hours today, enjoyed one of the best experiences in my life, over 30min daty, she got an O, she prefers gentle moves and avoiding the head of clit.
The manager mentioned she might leave on October 6/7, not decided yet.

I really appreciate it for your kindness.
 

Jnelson78

Active member
Jan 13, 2025
194
132
43
fair but booking with other girls is such a hassle lol. So many rules and restrictions, needing to book far ahead just to only get cbj, id rather jack off. Its just too hard to beat the convenience of riverside, I can go from my house to inside a cute asian girl in like 45 minutes.
Can't argue with you on that one lol
 
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts