Quality dating apps

261252

Nobodies business if I do
Sep 26, 2007
1,290
1,088
113
I have never tried them but it seems to me dating apps make more money the longer you stay, not for actually helping you find a partner and leave but to keep you engaged and swiping

I asked co pilot about GoodDate | The completely free matchmaking platform as it claims to be non profit and is genuine about providing a quality site

copilot says

" there is reasonable evidence that Aaron Meier is acting in good faith and that GoodDate was created with a genuine reform-minded vision, but it is still too early to know whether the platform will prove to be a high-quality long-term alternative to the major dating apps. "
 

LTO_3

Well-known member
Aug 27, 2004
2,032
1,997
113
Niagara Region
Anything new takes time to get a following and one way to do that is to offer it free, usually for limited time. But nothing is ever free unless he wants to lose money. If it starts to get popular, he'll either sell it and/or increase rates to make more money.

LTO_3
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: xix

xix

Time Zone Traveller
Jul 27, 2002
5,900
2,595
113
La la land
I met a guy many moons ago.
He told me about his brother. His brother found true love because he used an energy mover / shifter. The guy used numerology and 3 feng shui arts and Chinese Astrology for him to find love.
He did find love and 20+ years later still happy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahri

Ahri

Your Asian Escape
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2021
1,130
3,478
113
I just wanna throw my two cents in here butt I’ve heard from two close guy friends that Facebook Dating is the way to go lately. Since you’re using your own personal Facebook account, they said that the matches feel more genuine and apparently the girls on there are more serious about actually dating and less ghosting 😊

Again I never tried it but since it’s free and most people already have a Facebook account anyway why not give it a shot 🤷‍♀️
 

400DC

Active member
Jan 9, 2025
110
85
28
I just wanna throw my two cents in here butt I’ve heard from two close guy friends that Facebook Dating is the way to go lately. Since you’re using your own personal Facebook account, they said that the matches feel more genuine and apparently the girls on there are more serious about actually dating and less ghosting 😊

Again I never tried it but since it’s free and most people already have a Facebook account anyway why not give it a shot 🤷‍♀️
If only Facebook would lock in your preferences for a local partner . Every time on FB , I have to reset distance filter ... I have met ladies via FB
 

400DC

Active member
Jan 9, 2025
110
85
28
I have never tried them but it seems to me dating apps make more money the longer you stay, not for actually helping you find a partner and leave but to keep you engaged and swiping

I asked co pilot about GoodDate | The completely free matchmaking platform as it claims to be non profit and is genuine about providing a quality site

copilot says

" there is reasonable evidence that Aaron Meier is acting in good faith and that GoodDate was created with a genuine reform-minded vision, but it is still too early to know whether the platform will prove to be a high-quality long-term alternative to the major dating apps. "
Hmm for GoodDate, you have to submit driver license / official document adjusting your DOB, will cause a rejected profile
 
Last edited:

261252

Nobodies business if I do
Sep 26, 2007
1,290
1,088
113
Hmm fo GoodDate, you have to submit driver license / official document adjusting your DOB, will cause a rejected profile
It also means no BS

Those submissions is what makes me think it is legit service not a $ grab

Step one in done I sent in ID and used passport for privacy reasons

now I wait for response

Sounds solid so far how many dating service do that ?
 
Last edited:

261252

Nobodies business if I do
Sep 26, 2007
1,290
1,088
113
If only Facebook would lock in your preferences for a local partner . Every time on FB , I have to reset distance filter ... I have met ladies via FB

How do you do that? Never noticed "lock in your preferences for a local partner"
 
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts