L lanf08 Member Jul 24, 2006 106 0 16 Feb 2, 2007 #1 Can someone provide names of MP that provide postate massage, tried Paulne, cindy, Lily in MTL. Am looking to find the best. My quest is continuing. Preference is with indy in her home.
Can someone provide names of MP that provide postate massage, tried Paulne, cindy, Lily in MTL. Am looking to find the best. My quest is continuing. Preference is with indy in her home.
L lanf08 Member Jul 24, 2006 106 0 16 Feb 2, 2007 #2 I think not I tried on a few ocasions and was denied. Thats why I searching so franticly. and I dont want to greedy oversharging ladies.
I think not I tried on a few ocasions and was denied. Thats why I searching so franticly. and I dont want to greedy oversharging ladies.
O OnTheWayOut Feb 2, 2007 #3 lanf08 said: I think not I tried on a few ocasions and was denied. Thats why I searching so franticly. and I dont want to greedy oversharging ladies. Click to expand... Pauline said no to prostrate? what's the world cumming to?
lanf08 said: I think not I tried on a few ocasions and was denied. Thats why I searching so franticly. and I dont want to greedy oversharging ladies. Click to expand... Pauline said no to prostrate? what's the world cumming to?
L laidbackdude Active member Nov 16, 2003 366 104 43 Feb 2, 2007 #4 Jade Spa on Bank Street, one lovely asian attendant indulged me with the service - can't remember her name though
Jade Spa on Bank Street, one lovely asian attendant indulged me with the service - can't remember her name though
Q qwerty Senior Member Aug 16, 2003 456 2 16 East of here, west of there Feb 3, 2007 #5 Perhaps she didn't think you were clean enough? Did you shower first?
L lanf08 Member Jul 24, 2006 106 0 16 Feb 3, 2007 #6 I never said Pauline does not give prostate massage no more. She always as. I'm just looking for new experience.
I never said Pauline does not give prostate massage no more. She always as. I'm just looking for new experience.
O OnTheWayOut Feb 5, 2007 #8 Big Bamboo said: Most MAs will shove their fingers up your ass for the right price. You just have to offer more. Everyone has their price. Click to expand... It's not IF they'll do it, it's if they'll do it RIGHT ..... you don't want just any ole MPA diggin around in there ya know! or maybe YOU do ..........
Big Bamboo said: Most MAs will shove their fingers up your ass for the right price. You just have to offer more. Everyone has their price. Click to expand... It's not IF they'll do it, it's if they'll do it RIGHT ..... you don't want just any ole MPA diggin around in there ya know! or maybe YOU do ..........
A antlerman All about the fun! Jun 28, 2005 1,676 1 38 Feb 6, 2007 #9 slurp said: It's not IF they'll do it, it's if they'll do it RIGHT ..... you don't want just any ole MPA diggin around in there ya know! or maybe YOU do .......... Click to expand... hahahah........funny....not insulting....but funny.......
slurp said: It's not IF they'll do it, it's if they'll do it RIGHT ..... you don't want just any ole MPA diggin around in there ya know! or maybe YOU do .......... Click to expand... hahahah........funny....not insulting....but funny.......
S stevieleb New member May 19, 2006 18 1 0 Feb 6, 2007 #10 Coco from jade spa does it, but she doesn't speak any english. good luck