Priya - 3460

Mr Jay

New member
Aug 7, 2026
1
2
3
One of the most amazing girl I ever met. She is a queen the way she treat me no one did she’s my goddess and whoever is talking shit about here on this page. It’s a bullshit. They are haters. They are fucking haters, but to be honest, I have a really great and amazing experience with her. No other women treat me better than her and I would love to see her again and again.
 

Dadbodwhitby

New member
Aug 24, 2026
2
0
1
Booked her twice. Looks nothing like her photos, I think most are AI photos or heavily edited. But she is thick. Safe but if you pay extra she’ll let you finish in her mouth. She’ll do whatever you want for extra money. When I booked her she charged $175.
 

Dadbodwhitby

New member
Aug 24, 2026
2
0
1
I might have missed this but when did the confirmation on trans come from? Heres a pic from her Snapchat. Gotta say I'm not convinced.
She looks nothing like this in real life. I think she edits or uses chat gpt to change her photos.
 
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts