Prettiest face?

shy_romantic_Romeo69

Well-known member
Feb 8, 2022
166
299
63
Grace Adore was an absolute knockout, I'm trying to find a girl as pretty. Young, blonde, firm body, beautiful face. How about Mia at CMJ ? Is Mia a Grace Adore lookalike ? Same face ?

I was honestly thunking the same thing! I thought it was just me who as thinking that. But I havent had the chance to schedule w/ her.
 

Turd Ferguson

Turd Ferguson it's, it's a funny name.
Mar 4, 2025
42
62
18
Ottawa
My ATF - Maddie K. Not only is she beautiful but her body! HOLY FUUUUUUCK! When I would see her at CMJ, she would always greet me with the sexieat, hottest outfits that would leave me speechless.

My last viait with her at CMJ was Christmas Time in 2019 (or 18?). Bearing Christmas Gifts for her, the best session I have ever had.

I've had two other visit's since she left CMJ.

😮‍💨
Update! I saw Maddie at HUSH the beginning of September. It was like we never skipped a beat! As playful as I last remembered! As tall as I last remembered! Even more beautiful than I last remembered! I randomly walked into Hush West and was greeted by her. As soon as I heard her voice, I looked ip and she says to me "HEY! I know you..." We hugged immediately....and her energy! 🥹! Such a sweetheart! I will be back to see her shortly! For sure!
 

far

Member
May 22, 2025
63
106
33
Nova @ Hush

To me she resembles a cross between Krysten Ritter (from Jessica Jones) and Lily Collins (from Emily in Paris). Very beautiful eyes.
 
Last edited:
Toronto Escorts