Prettiest face?

themooser

Member
May 5, 2018
53
50
18
I did not know of Aleena Ocean
I am not one to complain about price usually but dam my expectations would be sky high ! I still want to give her a try ! Going to look for her reviews which I assume are amazing
I couldn't find any reviews but everyone says she is an absolute beauty.
 

Julie_BrassClub

Active member
Jun 29, 2016
55
123
33
ottawa
[/QUOTE]
PRETTIEST YOU SAY? I can think of some, but for now:

Those I've had a session with:

Duchess CMJ *******
Freya -Indy / semi retired ( formerly from a DT spa) **
Moon - CMJ **
Olivia Eden - formerly CMJ, now vibe or ALO I think
Tara Parker - ( 2018 ....I know, it's been ages lol)

Those I met at events but not during a session:

Lovie -Alpha
Violet -Alpha (Xmas party )
Peach ( formerly CMJ)
Lana Ray ( now CMJ, I met her at Alpha's Xmas party)
Nadia Lovechanko ( basing on her photos)


Lastly, I know dancers at strip clubs are not included, but these 2 are so DAMN PRETTY I have to say it:

**** Both were sssooo damn pretty, very nice figures, almost star quality facial features
Daisy of Barefax ( 2015 to early 2017)
Meggie / Megan of Barbarella's ( 2016)
Thank you for the compliment
 
Last edited:

sailorsam

Active member
Oct 22, 2020
60
117
33
This is so subjective, I didn’t find Madison Grey attractive at all. In fact I was disappointed after she opened the door. And even more disappointed with the session!
Hhhmm, interesting...I saw her around the same time and had the same experience....I tried to t up another session and received a very odd response...will DM you if that's ok?
 
  • Like
Reactions: jimmyb1975

shy_romantic_Romeo69

Well-known member
Feb 8, 2022
166
299
63

Thank you for the compliment, I was THE Megan ! Now back as an independent
[/QUOTE]


Huh? Meggie/ Meg of Barbarella's? The strip club????

I only met you 2x and I swear to the heavens I wanna see you again. You just disappeared before Barbarella's even closed.

Where you at right now???
 

jimmyb1975

Active member
Apr 6, 2025
194
184
43
I have just finally had the opportunity to see Aleena Ocean and was stunned by her beauty. Her face is gorgeous! She may be my #1, Vanessa at CMJ and Lovie May are also near the top of the list for me.
 

funfunfun010101

Well-known member
Oct 1, 2016
1,457
539
113
Ottawa
Haven't seen her for a session but based on pics I would have to say Layla Rose is one of the prettiest girls in Ottawa.

Edit: Poneryder glad you thought that was funny. You don't find her pretty?
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: honeybear69

TigerFlex5

Outstanding member
Jul 19, 2018
1,151
2,270
113
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts