Y Yoga Face New member Jun 30, 2009 6,307 19 0 Dec 8, 2011 #1 Went there with no luck Where should I go next time and what are the rates What about Mirage
S stanleyross New member Sep 26, 2008 205 0 0 Dec 8, 2011 #2 I wouldn't go to Mirage. Platium 1 as you probably know is part of the blue chain and has a web site. There are reviews on another board of the ladies. And in london there are a few good independents as well.
I wouldn't go to Mirage. Platium 1 as you probably know is part of the blue chain and has a web site. There are reviews on another board of the ladies. And in london there are a few good independents as well.
D Doug Member Oct 5, 2001 821 20 18 London Dec 9, 2011 #3 check out the Blue chains' website www.adultea.ca