J jarhead Well-known member Oct 29, 2004 717 1,270 93 Sep 24, 2026 #1 Any intel on this busty Indian, Parvati 0442? Full # 613-909-0442 Currently Hosting in Cambridge.
B Bradrichard121 Active member Sep 24, 2021 107 220 43 Sep 24, 2026 #2 I've hesitated to TOFTT on this ad. Many ads listing India or Indo-Canadian providers end up being bait and switch for Latina or Asian ladies Reactions: speakercontrols, ButcherX, jarhead and 1 other person
I've hesitated to TOFTT on this ad. Many ads listing India or Indo-Canadian providers end up being bait and switch for Latina or Asian ladies
G genosys Member Jul 12, 2012 59 30 18 Sep 24, 2026 #3 Posting today in Cambridge, London and Mississauga. Maybe plausible but I doubt it. Reactions: jarhead and Bradrichard121
S speakercontrols Well-known member Aug 26, 2023 983 1,111 113 Sep 25, 2026 #4 Bradrichard121 said: I've hesitated to TOFTT on this ad. Many ads listing India or Indo-Canadian providers end up being bait and switch for Latina or Asian ladies Click to expand... Or FOB scams Reactions: Bradrichard121
Bradrichard121 said: I've hesitated to TOFTT on this ad. Many ads listing India or Indo-Canadian providers end up being bait and switch for Latina or Asian ladies Click to expand... Or FOB scams
B ButcherX Active member Apr 10, 2025 127 123 43 Sep 25, 2026 #5 jarhead said: Any intel on this busty Indian, Parvati 0442? Full # 613-909-0442 Currently Hosting in Cambridge. View attachment 653008 Click to expand... As far as I know, she is definitely not an Indian. So this would be pretty much just a scam or an asian place which recently I had a similar experience like that. Reactions: jarhead
jarhead said: Any intel on this busty Indian, Parvati 0442? Full # 613-909-0442 Currently Hosting in Cambridge. View attachment 653008 Click to expand... As far as I know, she is definitely not an Indian. So this would be pretty much just a scam or an asian place which recently I had a similar experience like that.
F frenchcampaign New member Aug 5, 2026 4 6 3 Sep 26, 2026 #6 None of the "Indian" girls are actually Indian. They're Latina or Asian places. I am told it is "part of the business" to scam with Indian pics. Reactions: speakercontrols, Raxas, Bradrichard121 and 2 others
None of the "Indian" girls are actually Indian. They're Latina or Asian places. I am told it is "part of the business" to scam with Indian pics.