Mirage Escorts

Parking Help, Anyone?

l69norm

Member
Jan 25, 2004
707
0
16
goodtime said:
Careful of Go parking if your car has good Stereo - rash of smash and grabs ....
Clarkson GO would be the best bet as there's a Police Community Office nearby.
 

richardosteele

New member
Aug 14, 2002
197
0
0
Thanks to one and all for their suggestions. In the end I parked on 43rd street in Long Branch. That put me steps from both the Long Branch GO station and the 501 Queen Street streetcar loop. I got a day pass on Monday and Tuesday, so there was no added expense when I rode back to town. On Wednesday, I decided to take a GO train if the schedule meshed with my readiness or the 501 if it did not. As it happens, I was going to miss the GO train by minutes, so I took a 505 King car from in front of the King Eddy, switched to a Long Branch car at the Queenway, and rode to Long Branch. My car was fine. All in all, parking cost me $2.50 [this morning's streetcar fare] as opposed to the $60 the hotel wanted to charge. Since I had always intended to take public transport while in town, everything worked out great.

Richard O. Steele

PS to the gentleman who wondered why, if I could afford the King Eddy, I was worried about parking, I say this: After paying for the King Eddy, who could afford parking? Seriously, I got the room through Priceline for $65.00. They gave me a huge room with a large foyer, a walk-in closet, a huge bedroom with two easy chairs, a king bed, and lots of French provincial furniture, and a two-room bathroom suite. It was fabulous!
 
Toronto Escorts