Over Posting

jessica_dark

Meat Manager
Mar 12, 2009
531
0
0
Waterloo, ON
I recently had a thread started about me and my over posting. Yes, I do have lots to say and the time to look through and read anything my little heart wishes. But for Terbites to ACTUALLY complain about it like I invented it is just ridiculous.

I have now been accused of hijacking threads started for other girls and that I have a "look at me" attitude for posting so much. Doesn't everyone draw attention to themselves when they post regardless of gender or status??

My comments are actually relevant to the threads and I have information that guys should be aware of. I feel like I'm not taken seriously because I am an SP, and guys feel like I'm threatened by other SPs. I have girls that call ME for advice because I don't offer the same as they do, so to me I'm not really cutting into their market.

This guy is putting me and another female down for posting so much. I am completely aware this thread is about my issue, it just seems like some people should lighten up and realize it's a board and everyone has an opinion - no matter how often they post.
 
Jul 23, 2002
91
0
0
Downtown Toronto
Sweet heart,
Don't worry. There will always be a few haters when people can lurk anonymously behind their computer screens.
MPK
 

Big Rig

Well-known member
May 6, 2009
2,405
497
83
Over posting is not a problem but over threading is

Even though toughb would not agree
 

toughb

"The Gatekeeper"
Aug 29, 2006
6,730
0
0
Asgard
Over posting is not a problem but over threading is

Even though toughb would not agree
***

Oh you are so right!

Post building is much more serious.


Chuckle

...:)
 

toughb

"The Gatekeeper"
Aug 29, 2006
6,730
0
0
Asgard
I recently had a thread started about me and my over posting. Yes, I do have lots to say and the time to look through and read anything my little heart wishes. But for Terbites to ACTUALLY complain about it like I invented it is just ridiculous.

I have now been accused of hijacking threads started for other girls and that I have a "look at me" attitude for posting so much. Doesn't everyone draw attention to themselves when they post regardless of gender or status??

My comments are actually relevant to the threads and I have information that guys should be aware of. I feel like I'm not taken seriously because I am an SP, and guys feel like I'm threatened by other SPs. I have girls that call ME for advice because I don't offer the same as they do, so to me I'm not really cutting into their market.

This guy is putting me and another female down for posting so much. I am completely aware this thread is about my issue, it just seems like some people should lighten up and realize it's a board and everyone has an opinion - no matter how often they post.
***

Worry not. Post away. You'll never catch up to some of the more prolific posters on TERB

And hijacking is a tradition here.

...:)
 

smylee52

Tongue please
Aug 5, 2006
2,507
3
38
.

What forum are you allegedly over posting in because it sure isn't the lounge .
 

jessica_dark

Meat Manager
Mar 12, 2009
531
0
0
Waterloo, ON
Thanks toughb. I didn't think I was being rude in any of my posts - just informative or witty.

This thread was all I needed to make me feel better (yes, when someone shines the light on me negatively without knowing the facts then I get a little down).

Thanks all!
 

jessica_dark

Meat Manager
Mar 12, 2009
531
0
0
Waterloo, ON
.

What forum are you allegedly over posting in because it sure isn't the lounge .
KW section "Something to Chew On". It is directly referring to me and the OP has blatantly said negative things about me in other threads. I have always admitted to all my posts and deny nothing.
 

papasmerf

New member
Oct 22, 2002
26,520
1
0
42.55.65N 78.43.73W
KW section "Something to Chew On". It is directly referring to me and the OP has blatently said negatives things about me in other threads. I have always admitted to all my posts and deny nothing.

347 posts?

Hell you are stil a newbie
 
if you are posting to much CG should have his laptop taken away from him
I don`t overpost... everyone else just underposts! :p (Oh and I use a desktop Amber... custom made... by me! ;-) Both here and at work.)

***

Worry not. Post away. You`ll never catch up to some of the more prolific posters on TERB

And hijacking is a tradition here.
Hijacking? The hell you say!

.
What forum are you allegedly over posting in because it sure isn`t the lounge .
https://terb.cc/vbulletin/showthread.php?268275-Here-s-Something-to-Chew-On

Oh... and Jessica, I wouldn`t worry about it too much about it... I get razzed all the time about my post count... when ever someone gives you a hard time, just say you`re taking my lead! LOL!

Now... does anyone else find wangbang`s sig pic HIGHLY DISTRACTING????

 

papasmerf

New member
Oct 22, 2002
26,520
1
0
42.55.65N 78.43.73W
I don`t overpost... everyone else just underposts! :p (Oh and I use a desktop Amber... custom made... by me! ;-) Both here and at work.)


Hijacking? The hell you say!





https://terb.cc/vbulletin/showthread.php?268275-Here-s-Something-to-Chew-On

Oh... and Jessica, I wouldn`t worry about it too much about it... I get razzed all the time about my post count... when ever someone gives you a hard time, just say you`re taking my lead! LOL!

Now... does anyone else find wangbang`s sig pic HIGHLY DISTRACTING????

You might pass me in post count but never in deleted posts.
 

jessica_dark

Meat Manager
Mar 12, 2009
531
0
0
Waterloo, ON
Well it's what I think....too afraid to post due to the over posting already. Apparently I've set off a near flame war with the guys in the KW section.
 

Brill

Well-known member
Jun 29, 2008
8,671
1,194
113
Toronto
We should encourage women who have something to contribute, don't let anyone cramp your views. You aren't promoting your services so nobody should feel infringed upon.
 
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts