I'm sure Olivia Paloma could find someone to duo with of similar calibre.
Thank youI'm sure Olivia Paloma could find someone to duo with of similar calibre.
What if she IS that Reddit girl?
No one's seen Cashmere?Anyone seen Cashmere at Hush https://bsky.app/profile/hushyow.bsky.social/post/3mth3uyyng22c. Her pictures are cute, but I couldn't find any review anywhere. Any review on her service and vibes would be appreciated.
It has been changed to https://bsky.app/profile/hushbarandlounge.bsky.socialThat link is dead......
HB69......was here?!?!?!?
I saw her. First appointment she no showed me. Booked with her again for 50 off due to the no show. She was alright, pictures seem a little dated. She is a lot skinnier than her pictures suggested so didn’t fulfil my desire for a fit curvy ebony. She’s a nice girl, allowed mutual touching and a decent finish but left me a little underwhelmed.Anyone seen Cashmere at Hush https://bsky.app/profile/hushyow.bsky.social/post/3mth3uyyng22c. Her pictures are cute, but I couldn't find any review anywhere. Any review on her service and vibes would be appreciated.
Took one for the team on my lunch break today. Paris is really sweet and easy to talk to and has amazing boobs and ass. She is on the taller side, I’m 6’1 and she was taller than me in heels. Unfortunately anything beyond the basics is an up-charge.Has anyone ever had a session with Paris? Just want to validate the arrangement.
Thanks for your reviewTook one for the team on my lunch break today. Paris is really sweet and easy to talk to and has amazing boobs and ass. She is on the taller side, I’m 6’1 and she was taller than me in heels. Unfortunately anything beyond the basics is an up-charge.
176 is probably accurate, has a little bit of a tummy but not much. She has glorious heavy breasts though.Thanks for your review
Her ad says she’s 5’-9” & 176 lbs 1 so depending on her heel choice she would be quite tall
Can you tell me if her listed weight 176 lbs is accurate - seems slimmer in some pics
luxeottawaxxx.com
Check out post #229Anyone see Paris, she looks hot af.
![]()
Paris - Luxe Entertainment & Massage Clubs Ottawa
luxeottawaxxx.com
Thanks I did I search but didn't see this post, d'uh.Check out post #229
She has a Leolist ad with a number. Her pictures aren’t super current but not that far off.Does Paris have a way to contact her directly to ask questions can't find her on Bluesky.
link deadShe has a Leolist ad with a number. Her pictures aren’t super current but not that far off.
Paris has an add in the Ottawa escorts section of LL most of the time - you’ll likely find her number thereDoes Paris have a way to contact her directly to ask questions can't find her on Bluesky.






