For what it’s worth, I saw Maria at #34 a few months back and it would be a hard “No repeat” with her…. Looked nothing like pictures and services were not offered as advertised (I am clean, polite, and don’t try to bargain prices down). I would try location again as the price is right and the room had a nice shower…I might be visiting 174 Colonnade soon, and I'd like some info on both #21 and #34.
What unit, and who to see?
Pros and cons of both? I will be sure to provide a review after.
Also, #34 is a set price going in where as I think #21 is a room fee and then you work out the price with the girl??? I need more info on how that works because there are a few places like that I would consider visiting.…
Let us know what direction you go and how it works out…







