Ottawa Asian Thread

snagglepuss

Well-known member
Nov 27, 2017
368
499
63
Recently saw Yoyo at Navaho. Tall Asian girl.no English. Very friendly. But ...well...meh...not a repeat..kind of had it with that place...should have seen Melody I guess 🤔 😅
 
  • Like
Reactions: funfunfun010101

EverGentle

Active member
Sep 19, 2019
111
115
43
Searched for Rose at Navajo came back empty. Thought I would try here for intel, caution or warning.
Thanks
 

EverGentle

Active member
Sep 19, 2019
111
115
43
I saw Denna today. Same girl as last year. Excellent. Great kisser. Very playful. Slim. Quite pretty, albeit teeth are not very white. Certainly younger than most of the ladies they rotate through. Well groomed pussy with bush. Loves being licked. Loves nipple play. Small naturals with typical fat Asian nipples. Absolutely an enjoyable hour of pleasant company. Bbbj perhaps not the best - a bit of teeth abrasion at times but she certainly was trying to please. I would repeat 💯.
Very pleasant get together. Bbbj seems to have improved. A pretty Asian spinner with resemblance to Lucy Liu. Tight at all the right places. Lots of mutual fun 🙂
 

EverGentle

Active member
Sep 19, 2019
111
115
43
Maybe. If you like what you see in the pictures.

Given the mention of B & S from other Terbite, hobbyist’s discretion is advised.
 

Casual sampling

Well-known member
Aug 27, 2020
186
308
63
Maybe. If you like what you see in the pictures.

Given the mention of B & S from other Terbite, hobbyist’s discretion is advised.
I don’t think there was a bait and switch. Good service provided - I have seen her several times and she is the only girl there. She does smoke but it was faint for me. Her teeth are also very stained which may be a turn off.
 
  • Like
Reactions: EverGentle

snagglepuss

Well-known member
Nov 27, 2017
368
499
63
Paid a visit to 172 st. Joseph to see Kim but ended up seeing Mia. Very enjoyable time, sexy , nice massage..bbbj , daty which she enjoyed a lot..great service. She leaves end of month. Recommend...I would say 40ish..but who knows...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cybercloud9

Requiem888

Active member
Sep 27, 2023
84
104
33
Paid a visit to 172 st. Joseph to see Kim but ended up seeing Mia. Very enjoyable time, sexy , nice massage..bbbj , daty which she enjoyed a lot..great service. She leaves end of month. Recommend...I would say 40ish..but who knows...
i when there 2 times so far and i did got Mia and Kim. Both are very cute and for the price you pay that 100% worth it. The only downside depending what you take on the menu they will not provide an additional time with you if the clock is getting near the end, they will just go away ty and gtfo kind of thing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: snagglepuss

snagglepuss

Well-known member
Nov 27, 2017
368
499
63
i when there 2 times so far and i did got Mia and Kim. Both are very cute and for the price you pay that 100% worth it. The only downside depending what you take on the menu they will not provide an additional time with you if the clock is getting near the end, they will just go away ty and gtfo kind of thing.
I didn't get that vibe when I was there.
 
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts