Allure Massage

Ottawa Asian Thread

robert27

Well-known member
Feb 24, 2026
415
398
63
I saw Denna today. Same girl as last year. Excellent. Great kisser. Very playful. Slim. Quite pretty, albeit teeth are not very white. Certainly younger than most of the ladies they rotate through. Well groomed pussy with bush. Loves being licked. Loves nipple play. Small naturals with typical fat Asian nipples. Absolutely an enjoyable hour of pleasant company. Bbbj perhaps not the best - a bit of teeth abrasion at times but she certainly was trying to please. I would repeat 💯.
I must have gotten bait and switched, I walked in and recognized her from being at campeau previously, entire condo and her smelt like an 80's bingo hall ashtray, she also said 3 things were off menu that day, 1 cause she pointed at a cold sore, and had stained yellow teeth, I said bye and walked out
 

endan

Active member
Oct 19, 2004
264
145
43
I literally just did. She is the girl for the month at 172 st Jo, replacing Candy.

She’s a very sweet soft spoken Vietnamese girl. Pretty; smells good, and she has an ass that is clearly not Chinese. Nice chest. I found the massage to be quite nice and sensual and on the flip, nice BBBJ then FS. Quite nice.

recommended.

I’ve been on a tear lately. Time to take a long break from the ladies.
 

source

Active member
Jul 11, 2007
296
212
43
Kelly the tiny Korean was at Lees last month. Does anyone know where she is now?
 

Wearyuser

Member
Mar 11, 2020
67
29
18
Is it normal to be requested to send an e-transfer when messaging with the bookers? Their reason was I’m a new customer, not true although not frequent, then said it was because it’s a new building. The SP was available and they wouldn’t wave that “deposit”. Just curious if I just had the wrong person on the other end lol
 

Blue sky

Active member
Mar 25, 2026
110
120
43
Is it normal to be requested to send an e-transfer when messaging with the bookers? Their reason was I’m a new customer, not true although not frequent, then said it was because it’s a new building. The SP was available and they wouldn’t wave that “deposit”. Just curious if I just had the wrong person on the other end lol
A few service providers do ask new customers for a deposit, but I'd avoid those or having you pay the full amount before you even get there,I've been scammed so many times already, so i don't pay money frist before i arrive here.Go find someone pay in person is safe you money
 
  • Like
Reactions: MaverickPunter

Wearyuser

Member
Mar 11, 2020
67
29
18
A few service providers do ask new customers for a deposit, but I'd avoid those or having you pay the full amount before you even get there,I've been scammed so many times already, so i don't pay money frist before i arrive here.Go find someone pay in person is safe you money
Ya it wasn’t the full amount that they were asking for but it was annoying that they used different excuses. Let me just pay the SP lol thanks for your comment!
 

stevieman1969

New member
May 21, 2026
15
22
3
I literally just did. She is the girl for the month at 172 st Jo, replacing Candy.

She’s a very sweet soft spoken Vietnamese girl. Pretty; smells good, and she has an ass that is clearly not Chinese. Nice chest. I found the massage to be quite nice and sensual and on the flip, nice BBBJ then FS. Quite nice.

recommended.

I’ve been on a tear lately. Time to take a long break from the ladies.
Is that her body in the photos?
 

Lemmy Caution

Member
Jul 27, 2023
28
27
13
Just wondering if there is a reason that Japanese girls seem to lack reviews in this thread/section. There are currently three Japanese girls on the agency sites: Akiko, Fujiko and Natkita. All look and sound great, based on the ads, but none seem to have been reviewed or even discussed?
 

curvyb

Well-known member
Mar 5, 2013
327
291
63
Just wondering if there is a reason that Japanese girls seem to lack reviews in this thread/section. There are currently three Japanese girls on the agency sites: Akiko, Fujiko and Natkita. All look and sound great, based on the ads, but none seem to have been reviewed or even discussed?
This thread is treated by most as a place to discuss the wallet friendly asian providers. Girls from the pricier agencies usually get their own thread.
 

Lemmy Caution

Member
Jul 27, 2023
28
27
13
This thread is treated by most as a place to discuss the wallet friendly asian providers. Girls from the pricier agencies usually get their own thread.
Sure, I get that (although I didn't know for sure, I wondered why there was so much focus on the LL options). But those Japanese girls don't have any threads either. And the majority of the others on those agencies seem to. This seemed as good a place as any to ask if there was a specific reason for that.
 
Last edited:

Mandalorian

My friends call me Mando
Nov 13, 2020
1,316
2,646
113
I wonder if they are really Japanese. A lot of the girls from mainland China likes to pose as Japanese because they think it’s sexier and easier to market.
 
Toronto Escorts