T terbcc098 :) Sep 13, 2021 283 406 63 Oct 19, 2021 #1 Nina New in town https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/south-eastern-ontario/ottawa_nina_new_in_town-6610170?source=list Ad is verified which is nice. Now the question comes to service and attitude. Anyone seen her?
Nina New in town https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/south-eastern-ontario/ottawa_nina_new_in_town-6610170?source=list Ad is verified which is nice. Now the question comes to service and attitude. Anyone seen her?
W westcityside Well-known member Jun 22, 2020 543 515 93 Oct 19, 2021 #2 terbcc098 said: Nina New in town https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/south-eastern-ontario/ottawa_nina_new_in_town-6610170?source=list Ad is verified which is nice. Now the question comes to service and attitude. Anyone seen her? Click to expand... Ask her for her reviews, theres no way shes new to the industry if shes legit Reactions: terbcc098
terbcc098 said: Nina New in town https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/south-eastern-ontario/ottawa_nina_new_in_town-6610170?source=list Ad is verified which is nice. Now the question comes to service and attitude. Anyone seen her? Click to expand... Ask her for her reviews, theres no way shes new to the industry if shes legit
T terbcc098 :) Sep 13, 2021 283 406 63 Oct 19, 2021 #3 I texted her and she wants the $25 deposit before even answering any questions. I bet this scam works well since her ad is verified. Unfortunate. Reactions: westcityside and TigerFlex5
I texted her and she wants the $25 deposit before even answering any questions. I bet this scam works well since her ad is verified. Unfortunate.