Nikki Orillia

startrooper26

New member
Oct 3, 2001
213
0
0
I tried to call Nikki for about two weeks with no answer.
Finally last Friday I got her,and made an appointment for Mon at 9:30.
No pickup ,Just Message. I called her Later that day and got her ,asked what happened.She forgot to plug her phone in.Made and got directions for Tues Morning.Called Four times-No answer- what the hell ,will go up an try from Orillia (she sounds really nice on the Phone).Still no answer. Go to door and wake her up ,I guess.Up i go and wait as she gets ready.Finally she is ready,starts with oral but don't touch her head as she preforms . Play with Nipples ,don't squeeze tooo sensetive.Go to 69 ,better but lick don't suck.
Ready for the big monent ,add condom ,she is to slow i start to wane,she gets frustrated.Back to 69 ,get hard ,try again ,again by the time condom gets on to late ,i try to enter semi-hard , she will not allow this. So i do a pearl on her Breast and leave.

She has to to in control .
Does not like to kiss really after she said she does.
No digits allowed unless she is in control.
Talks too much.
More about her satisfaction then mine.

Repeat no
 

pussylicker

Prosopagnosia Sufferer
Jun 19, 2003
1,659
0
0
Doing laps at the Y
startrooper26 said:
I tried to call Nikki for about two weeks with no answer.
Finally last Friday I got her,......
No pickup ,Just Message. I called her Later that day and got her ,asked what happened......
Called Four times-No answer- what the hell ,......
Still no answer. Go to door and wake her up ,I guess.Up i go and wait as she gets ready.Finally she is ready,starts with oral but don`t touch her head as she preforms . Play with Nipples ,don`t squeeze tooo sensetive.Go to 69 ,better but lick don`t suck......

She has to to in control .
Does not like to kiss really after she said she does.
No digits allowed unless she is in control.
Talks too much.
More about her satisfaction then mine.

Repeat no
Hey Startrooper, don`t let Zuke see this, as it might be considered as a negative post about Nikki. Sorry about your luck.

zuke said:
I know of a girl in Orillia who does kinky pleasure and fun at your expense.She is also a SP but prefers doing kinky pleasure to submissive guys.More turned on by that for sure.she 5ft 100pds 34b 24 27 25yrs.Has a neat toy selection and loves to role play dress to impress to your kinky fetish needs.Prices are $300 for the hour $100 for the addtional hour has flat rates 2hrs and up.She is cute and sexy with those school teacher glasses sweet and petite french woman. Her contact number is (705) 323 4006 she is reachable in the day in the early evening.I`m posting this because she asked me to post this until she gets a new computer she can provide pics also.Likes some notice :D
https://terb.cc/vbulletin/search.php?searchid=2291130
 

big boy

New member
May 13, 2006
135
0
0
used to stubborn women

slip me a pm with info im used to stubborn chicks :D
 
Toronto Escorts