http://toronto.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-tender-wild-blonde-19/19239318
Just saw her. Chatted yesterday and she said she does it all. Bbbj, facisls, kissing and Greek. $140 hh
Today saw her, yes she is young blond and good looking but I would say prob only 1 or 2 of those pics are her!
Service was terrible. Room was a disaster, and her friend was in the bathroom!
First off no kissing, no bbbj and no touching down there just the clit? Didn't even bother with daty
And when fucking she keeps holding my dick, I hate that. She says condom doesn't go all the way down on me and she has big lips so she has to do that? Wtf. Attitude sucked so I couldn't even stay hard, asked to bj again and she says I'm only doing this one more time? Couldn't get hard but I powered thru cuz I wanted to fill her her ass and get so e money's worth. Did Greek but didn't cum. Waste of money and time
Just saw her. Chatted yesterday and she said she does it all. Bbbj, facisls, kissing and Greek. $140 hh
Today saw her, yes she is young blond and good looking but I would say prob only 1 or 2 of those pics are her!
Service was terrible. Room was a disaster, and her friend was in the bathroom!
First off no kissing, no bbbj and no touching down there just the clit? Didn't even bother with daty
And when fucking she keeps holding my dick, I hate that. She says condom doesn't go all the way down on me and she has big lips so she has to do that? Wtf. Attitude sucked so I couldn't even stay hard, asked to bj again and she says I'm only doing this one more time? Couldn't get hard but I powered thru cuz I wanted to fill her her ass and get so e money's worth. Did Greek but didn't cum. Waste of money and time





