Nichole 2270

asgard1126

Member
Feb 22, 2025
25
28
13
I went to see her last week. The pictures are enhanced with filters. She is mid 40's, with mid 40's body. Shaved pussy. Covered BJ. She advertises daty but didn't allow but it's old pussy. She does not appear to be a meth head, which is a good thing. She is a nice person though and we shot the shit well past my time. Would I go back? Maybe, and only because she seems normal. I like the Asians but not much conversation there.
 

jreacher69

Like the taste of pie
Jun 18, 2025
342
158
43
I went to see her last week. The pictures are enhanced with filters. She is mid 40's, with mid 40's body. Shaved pussy. Covered BJ. She advertises daty but didn't allow but it's old pussy. She does not appear to be a meth head, which is a good thing. She is a nice person though and we shot the shit well past my time. Would I go back? Maybe, and only because she seems normal. I like the Asians but not much conversation there.
Worth checking out then.
 
Toronto Escorts