Garden of Eden Escorts

Newly discovered Monty Python sketch

JeanGary Diablo

Well-known member
Aug 5, 2017
2,440
3,671
113
How the hell have I never, ever seen this Monty Python sketch?

I thought I had seen them all, and then this one pops into my YouTube feed last night:


This one might be my all-time favourite!!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Insidious Von

Insidious Von

My head is my home
Sep 12, 2007
45,462
11,020
113
The sketch that was never on Flying Circus. They would have been kicked off the air if it was included.


#1 was one of Graham Chapman's bizarre sketch.
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JeanGary Diablo

JeanGary Diablo

Well-known member
Aug 5, 2017
2,440
3,671
113
The sketch that was never on Flying Circus. They would have been kicked off the air if it was included.


#1 was one of Graham Chapman's bizarre sketch.
In thinking about it, a lot of the stuff they put out would probably not get air time today, LOL.
 

onomatopoeia

Bzzzzz.......Doink
Jul 3, 2020
26,620
20,078
113
Cabbagetown
  • Like
Reactions: JeanGary Diablo

kherg007

Well-known member
May 3, 2014
10,821
11,041
113
Great trip down memory lane. I remember all of these.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JeanGary Diablo

superstar_88

The Chiseler
Jan 4, 2008
6,544
1,823
113
When it comes to British comedy nothing beats Benny Hill
 

tml

Well-known member
Aug 10, 2011
6,936
4,518
113
Another skit that would never see the light of day these days.
 

Valcazar

Just a bundle of fucking sunshine
Mar 27, 2014
42,056
88,968
113
How the hell have I never, ever seen this Monty Python sketch?

I thought I had seen them all, and then this one pops into my YouTube feed last night:


This one might be my all-time favourite!!
That's late in the run.
Lots of those later episodes aren't well known.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JeanGary Diablo
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts