Seduction Spa

Natalie (milf)

speakercontrols

Well-known member
Aug 26, 2023
991
1,121
113
Positive reviews and low, low price. Could be shill or - my guess - a scam for rubes that think $200/H ($100/H for a regular!) for a SP is normal :ROFLMAO:
 

Firefit79

New member
Aug 19, 2026
3
2
3
I suspect that most of the people throwing the negative comments have nothing better to do with their lives then tear down someone who is trying to make a living, and god forbid she do it at a reasonable price! Maybe, instead of throwing negativity towards her, make an appointment and pay her a visit. I guarantee that you’ll be pleased that you did. What you will get is a good person who enjoys what she does and cares deeply for her clients, and provides a damn good service too!
 

yours2discover

Watcha lookin' at Willis
Jul 17, 2023
1,713
1,572
113
I suspect that most of the people throwing the negative comments have nothing better to do with their lives then tear down someone who is trying to make a living, and god forbid she do it at a reasonable price! Maybe, instead of throwing negativity towards her, make an appointment and pay her a visit. I guarantee that you’ll be pleased that you did. What you will get is a good person who enjoys what she does and cares deeply for her clients, and provides a damn good service too!
Whenever us "veterans" see a "newbie" post a "review" that does NOT provide the level of detail we are accustomed to, we immediately become suspicious. The statement by one of the new members at the end stating " She’s always been as advertised " to me sounds choreographed. Also immediately blaming the OP for the experience they had also in a major 📭
 
  • Like
Reactions: speakercontrols

Firefit79

New member
Aug 19, 2026
3
2
3
Whenever us "veterans" see a "newbie" post a "review" that does NOT provide the level of detail we are accustomed to, we immediately become suspicious. The statement by one of the new members at the end stating " She’s always been as advertised " to me sounds choreographed. Also immediately blaming the OP for the experience they had also in a major 📭
Ok, since it seems my posts are too choreographed, that you, “veterans,” find a newbie’s post a little suspicious.
I’ve been a client of Natalie, since she was starting out. She’s always been a genuinely nice and caring person. Her new space is a nice clean space, much easier to get to than her downtown location!
I have experienced all of her services from her massage with hand release, bbbj, reverse massage(which, if you are doing it well, she really gets into it), and regular sex, done both doggy and missionary. The only thing I cannot speak to is the anal, I have not had the pleasure of partaking in that yet. She has an amazing body, with one of the tightest 🐱I have ever had. For $150, you would be hard pressed to find a better service anywhere.
 

Tinmachine

Active member
Feb 19, 2024
217
235
43
Don't kid yourself....SP's do have a way of ID'ing their regulars. A well know SP who I use to see who still works out of a tiny apartment near the Hamilton GO, told me she has a diary/coding system for each client she sees attached to our phone number. In my case she told me, that I was on the "good" list not the "naughty/nasty" list......
I can vouch for this. For one SP i was seeing on a regular basis , she once left her dairy or biz journal open on the table when I arrived and i happen to have a quick glance, seeing my name , phone number and word "nice" written beside it :).
 

luv2tzzu

New member
Feb 24, 2012
7
7
3
I saw this girl about a year ago. Everything in this ad is fake including the pics. When I saw her she was fully dressed in sweats including wearing a hoodie during the entire event. She gloved up for the massage which was just that, a massage, nothing sensual about it, said she used to work at Massage Addicts, never went near junior once until she told me to flip, then yanked away on it gloved....maybe the 2nd worst handjob that I have ever had....I have had marginally worse. Barely said anything during the entire experience too. Would never go back and would never believe anyone who said they're giving it to her up the azz...she never took her sweatpants off so, good luck with that. Nothing described in the ad transpired during my visit.
 

luv2tzzu

New member
Feb 24, 2012
7
7
3
I suspect that most of the people throwing the negative comments have nothing better to do with their lives then tear down someone who is trying to make a living, and god forbid she do it at a reasonable price! Maybe, instead of throwing negativity towards her, make an appointment and pay her a visit. I guarantee that you’ll be pleased that you did. What you will get is a good person who enjoys what she does and cares deeply for her clients, and provides a damn good service too!
I suspect that most of the people throwing the negative comments have nothing better to do with their lives then tear down someone who is trying to make a living, and god forbid she do it at a reasonable price! Maybe, instead of throwing negativity towards her, make an appointment and pay her a visit. I guarantee that you’ll be pleased that you did. What you will get is a good person who enjoys what she does and cares deeply for her clients, and provides a damn good service too!
And some of us are just trying to prevent others from getting ripped off by many of these providers who don't provide what they advertise and are fakes. I appreciate it when others take the time to give an honest review on here and save me my hard earned money.
 
  • Like
Reactions: agatsyayag1087

Eli_H2da

Active member
Jul 3, 2026
178
133
43
I can vouch for this. For one SP i was seeing on a regular basis , she once left her dairy or biz journal open on the table when I arrived and i happen to have a quick glance, seeing my name , phone number and word "nice" written beside it :).
Obviously, the SPs keep track of who they see, and whether someone is kind, respectful, and generous, or the complete opposite. Human beings have been quietly keeping score of their interactions since long before spreadsheets were invented
 

rip!

New member
Apr 15, 2025
3
2
3
I saw Natalie yesterday.. Got what she promised. I went for the VIP package for $150 for an hour. She is welcoming and polite and sweet. Pictures are accurate. She started with a great massage. We then switched and I started to massage her. From there it moved into the sex. She gave a great BBBJ and then a couple of positions before finishing. She helped cleaning up, continued with some nice friendly conversation and will definitely see her again. Great service for her price.
 
  • Like
Reactions: agatsyayag1087
Jan 2, 2024
79
54
18
Is it becoming "A curious case of the Mountain queen"??

Reading through all comments.. Good for OP's who got what they expected. Is it still the case of TOFTT?
 

Shady313

New member
Jun 30, 2025
9
2
3
Seems legit, how much for an hour Greek, because that normally ain't cheap or available even if you a long time regular.
Unless you head to Oakville to see Edgar Allen Poe sister
Whose sister? Who you talking about? Got a link and review?
 

andrew431984

New member
Oct 10, 2026
1
0
1
I saw Natalie two days ago, she was fantastic very friendly and cheerful. I loved it, and the massage she gave me was a pleasant surprise, it was excellent and really relaxed me. I had been a bit tense since it was only my second time visiting an escort. Then, I gave her a massage, and things heated up. I have to say, she has lovely tits and a spectacular ass; I went down on her (pink, juicy, and delicious), and we finished with anal sex in doggy style. I loved it.

I asked her why some people had complained about poor service; from what I could gather (given my English language barrier), it stemmed from when she first started out and was nervous about the job, but she has since gained experience and honed her skills.

As for my experience, she was lovely and delivered on everything. I’ll just add that she is beautiful, and the photos are 100% real.
 

hot4rub

Once bitten, twice shy.
Nov 5, 2005
924
255
63
I saw Natalie two days ago, she was fantastic very friendly and cheerful. I loved it, and the massage she gave me was a pleasant surprise, it was excellent and really relaxed me. I had been a bit tense since it was only my second time visiting an escort. Then, I gave her a massage, and things heated up. I have to say, she has lovely tits and a spectacular ass; I went down on her (pink, juicy, and delicious), and we finished with anal sex in doggy style. I loved it.

I asked her why some people had complained about poor service; from what I could gather (given my English language barrier), it stemmed from when she first started out and was nervous about the job, but she has since gained experience and honed her skills.

As for my experience, she was lovely and delivered on everything. I’ll just add that she is beautiful, and the photos are 100% real.
1791672632071.png
 
Toronto Escorts