Moonbay Info needed

drdrrp

Member
Jul 19, 2004
697
0
16
I've seen a few of their girls over the past few years. I don't know if it's the same person running it, but my interactions with the agent were always cordial and positive. The experiences were hit and miss: sometimes the girls and the pictures lined up; sometimes they didn't. Services were always what were advertised.
 

asuran

Well-known member
May 12, 2014
3,235
584
113
Ottawa
Tho, MB sometimes have great providers, I do find their booker a bit overzealous at times and tries hard to hustle you. Try asking them anything and they'll hard sell you!
Hence why I only go to them very sporadic.

The past year I've only visited twice, they hard sold me Melissa which I was disappointed with. But then I saw Dana which was nice.

Their current double K lineup, Kimmy and Kaly seem interesting.
 

blondefan

Active member
Jul 6, 2015
542
26
28
I've seen a few of their girls over the past few years. I don't know if it's the same person running it, but my interactions with the agent were always cordial and positive. The experiences were hit and miss: sometimes the girls and the pictures lined up; sometimes they didn't. Services were always what were advertised.
Same experience for me
 
O

OnTheWayOut

While I have had disappointing experiences with Moonbay over the last year or so and had sworn off using them, I saw Jin last week and was amazed that they had real pictures (a first IMO) and she was great. Not sure if this signifies a change for the better or a one off lucky visit. If you see one of the Ks be sure to let us know what you think. It would be nice if Moonbay returned to being a reliable option.
 

asuran

Well-known member
May 12, 2014
3,235
584
113
Ottawa
From what I can find, she has positive reviews.
Seems she is CBC, speaks fluent English, borderline PSE and knows her stuff.
 

kawarider69

Active member
Aug 2, 2006
185
39
28
From what I can find, she has positive reviews.
Seems she is CBC, speaks fluent English, borderline PSE and knows her stuff.
I decided to TOFTT & see Kimmy, I am a sucker for nice Cs , well indeed I am a sucker , as this was not the same girl as the pic, much heavier & a A/B not even close to a C , the positive, good english , nice BBBJ , DFK , has a bush , gives a massage at the begining uses a towel btwn us , (not my thing) , the negative , the boobs , not even close to spinner like the photo imply s , she has this weird baby voice , some might like this. I much prefered Joy at AP , will not repeat with MB unless I see a review , & BTW not even close to PSE.
 

asuran

Well-known member
May 12, 2014
3,235
584
113
Ottawa
I decided to TOFTT & see Kimmy, I am a sucker for nice Cs , well indeed I am a sucker , as this was not the same girl as the pic, much heavier & a A/B not even close to a C , the positive, good english , nice BBBJ , DFK , has a bush , gives a massage at the begining uses a towel btwn us , (not my thing) , the negative , the boobs , not even close to spinner like the photo imply s , she has this weird baby voice , some might like this. I much prefered Joy at AP , will not repeat with MB unless I see a review , & BTW not even close to PSE.
Sorry for your session. MB has become a bit of a hustler. LOL
Everything is good, good and amazing when you ask them.

I found the positive review on merb.
http://merb.cc/vbulletin/showthread.php?126046 the ad from mae88 last year, same pics, so presumably the same girl
http://merb.cc/vbulletin/showthread.php?128337-Kimmy-Mae88&highlight=kimmy the review, you probably need to be registered to view this.
 

cuteboy

Active member
Dec 6, 2014
525
52
28
I decided to TOFTT & see Kimmy, I am a sucker for nice Cs , well indeed I am a sucker , as this was not the same girl as the pic, much heavier & a A/B not even close to a C , the positive, good english , nice BBBJ , DFK , has a bush , gives a massage at the begining uses a towel btwn us , (not my thing) , the negative , the boobs , not even close to spinner like the photo imply s , she has this weird baby voice , some might like this. I much prefered Joy at AP , will not repeat with MB unless I see a review , & BTW not even close to PSE.
Sucks..... But thnx for the reviews
 

Mable

Active member
Sep 20, 2004
1,374
11
38
I have used them quite a bit in the past. They used to provide good pics. and the ladies were reliable. Then something happened. Poor photos, girls and the hustle were provided, so I stopped using them. I keep hoping they will get back to the way they were.
 

kawarider69

Active member
Aug 2, 2006
185
39
28
I have used them quite a bit in the past. They used to provide good pics. and the ladies were reliable. Then something happened. Poor photos, girls and the hustle were provided, so I stopped using them. I keep hoping they will get back to the way they were.
I'm with you there , still hoping they come around , used to be my go to agency , now I cant trust them , notice a new phone guy too
 
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts