Sexy Friends Toronto

Monica Marcel 8891

Assblaster

Well-known member
Oct 4, 2024
247
523
93
Monica Marcel is back in town

I've only hobbied twice since September and Monica Marcel was one of the ladies I saw

I had the pleasure of seeing her back in November

Service and quality is top notch overall I'd probably rates her as a 9/10 but I like bigger ass if anal was included I would have rated her 10/10 easily.

I won't be seeing her this time around $600/HR is very hard on my wallet

She's top quality in beauty and service though. I'll have to wait until the new year to see here again when' I can hopefully afford her😔😔

 
  • Like
Reactions: Good ol Fashion

pontifix_maximus

Active member
Jul 8, 2020
74
201
33
Monica Marcel is back in town

I've only hobbied twice since September and Monica Marcel was one of the ladies I saw

I had the pleasure of seeing her back in November

Service and quality is top notch overall I'd probably rates her as a 9/10 but I like bigger ass if anal was included I would have rated her 10/10 easily.

I won't be seeing her this time around $600/HR is very hard on my wallet

She's top quality in beauty and service though. I'll have to wait until the new year to see here again when' I can hopefully afford her😔😔

That's the fakest ass ive ever seen. I dont mind fake boobs because girls cant hit the gym to grow their boobs, but a girl with a BBL is just straight up LAZY as heck. No hard feelings, just my opinion, happy hobbying brother.
 
Toronto Escorts