MERB needs Sonic Temple

Haggy64

Well-known member
Oct 6, 2017
726
1,090
93
So I’m researching a bit ahead of my trip to MTL… My fave, Crystal @VOG,is retired and I’m looking for well reviewed gals but no one does what Sonic does here at TERB! Occasionally there are linked profiles but not like TERB where ST is on top of OPs omissions almost immediately! If you’re not busy enough Sonic, send some love MERBS way!!
 

Sonic Temple

Dreamers learn to steer by the stars
Feb 14, 2020
25,366
42,068
113
NOTL

Moneyclutch

Member
Sep 13, 2013
656
749
93
So I’m researching a bit ahead of my trip to MTL… My fave, Crystal @VOG,is retired and I’m looking for well reviewed gals but no one does what Sonic does here at TERB! Occasionally there are linked profiles but not like TERB where ST is on top of OPs omissions almost immediately! If you’re not busy enough Sonic, send some love MERBS way!!
Sonic Temple is one of the best things about Red Board
 

Haggy64

Well-known member
Oct 6, 2017
726
1,090
93
  • Like
Reactions: Sonic Temple

Patron

Well-known member
Jan 5, 2014
1,148
1,229
113
I am sure that Emily Beauchamp is great.

April Killian is a personal favorite. Superman9494 here on Terb did a review of her on Terb. On the kink side, I would note that she is a switch and really studies all aspects of sex, while doing solid GFE. She can make session whatever a guy wants it to be. And she is smart and pretty.



And Superman9494 reviews several other Montreal ladies in his post.

I am planningbto go to Vancouver next year. I have considered it twice, but got irritated by the lack of responses from independents. Superman9494 seems to have had the same issue with Vancouver. I will likely go, pick an agency, and stick with them.
 
  • Love
Reactions: emilybeau

SlickRickBBD

Well-known member
Sep 3, 2004
1,277
1,690
113
I am sure that Emily Beauchamp is great.

April Killian is a personal favorite. Superman9494 here on Terb did a review of her on Terb. On the kink side, I would note that she is a switch and really studies all aspects of sex, while doing solid GFE. She can make session whatever a guy wants it to be. And she is smart and pretty.



And Superman9494 reviews several other Montreal ladies in his post.

I am planningbto go to Vancouver next year. I have considered it twice, but got irritated by the lack of responses from independents. Superman9494 seems to have had the same issue with Vancouver. I will likely go, pick an agency, and stick with them.
They are forum members who constantly contribute here on TERB. Everything from reviews to posting links and pics.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sonic Temple

Patron

Well-known member
Jan 5, 2014
1,148
1,229
113
They are forum members who constantly contribute here on TERB. Everything from reviews to posting links and pics.
I know, but the original poster wanted recommendations delivered via a silver platter by Sonic Temple rather than searching using the word “Montreal”.

Sonic can’t carry all the load, so please make some Montreal recommendations for him if you can.
 
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts