Melissa Locanto

Rogueofthenorth15

New member
Jul 31, 2026
4
1
1
I found Melissa to be hit and miss (ymmv). She used to be Hannah or something before on listcrawler.
I generally had good times with her, saw her a few times but that was a couple years ago. This was when I was a little dumber though and she was willing to go uncovered. Spinner type. Open to try just about anything and make sure you were satisfied. But was not the most engaging in attitude or vocal during.

have since been tested and only do safe now when hobbling but I suspect she would still be open to the other. Her ad was similar back then
 

gudnite

Well-known member
Nov 23, 2009
1,673
300
83
Face 1st between her thighs

do not waste your till! brutal with answering text then when she actually does she just fucks around and makes you wait! finally met up with her and sorry but she does not look after herself, dirty hands, looked like a bum honestly. BJ was ok as I wasn’t really feeling her but took a plunge anyways
Ive tried txting her a few times no reply just like most of the other sps on locanto. They must have clients lined up to see them an making lots of $$$. I did see 1 once a few months ago but that was a waist of time an $$$. At least half of the ads are fake anyway.
 
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts