Gorgeous Melanie's back and wants to play with you right now | Brantford-Woodstock | South Western | Female Escorts | LeoList
anyone has some info on this lady.
anyone has some info on this lady.
Gorgeous Melanie's back and wants to play with you right now | Brantford-Woodstock | South Western | Female Escorts | LeoList
anyone has some info on this lady.
I wanted to avoid writing anything negative but unfortunately alot of substance abuse here, would avoid.Gorgeous Melanie's back and wants to play with you right now | Brantford-Woodstock | South Western | Female Escorts | LeoList
anyone has some info on this lady.
Well… this is my fist reply/review ever, been hobbling for multiple years now. I’ve seen Melanie a couple of times now. First visit was absolutely amazing. Multiple positions, dfk, bbbj, she’s very flexible. Yes, she did complain about her situation but that was during our chat after we got dressed. I only paid for hh but stayed for like an hour. 2nd visit wasn’t as spectacular but definitely worth it. I guess it’s a YMMV kind of thing. Also, it did take her a while to get ready, waited for like 15 minutes for her to invite me in. Place was empty and didn’t see anyone leave, seems like a low volume provider.Anybody else? Anyone seen this lady?
I was headed to B-town and thought I’d check her out but she never responded , two days and countingAny recent intel on this lass.......current ad
She’s really hit or miss. I’ve seen her several times. She’s a hot mess… fucking hot. If she’s doesn’t reply in a couple of days, she won’t reply.Any recent intel on this lass.......current ad
she replied with time for the day I corfirmed on my end and poof …She’s really hit or miss. I’ve seen her several times. She’s a hot mess… fucking hot. If she’s doesn’t reply in a couple of days, she won’t reply.
Hot mess...Fucking hot ??? Can you elaborate, good or bad hot mess ?She’s really hit or miss. I’ve seen her several times. She’s a hot mess… fucking hot. If she’s doesn’t reply in a couple of days, she won’t reply.
Put it this way... First time I saw her she was doing the splint on me. Good... just not reliable with being available, even when her ad has only been up for minutes.Hot mess...Fucking hot ??? Can you elaborate, good or bad hot mess ?
Had to google “doing the splint”…. You learn something new every day.Put it this way... First time I saw her she was doing the splint on me. Good... just not reliable with being available, even when her ad has only been up for minutes.
I googled it but still confused.Had to google “doing the splint”…. You learn something new every day.





