Melanie 9902

DryDoc

I’m a Weirdo
Dec 22, 2025
14
1
3
Anybody else? Anyone seen this lady?
Well… this is my fist reply/review ever, been hobbling for multiple years now. I’ve seen Melanie a couple of times now. First visit was absolutely amazing. Multiple positions, dfk, bbbj, she’s very flexible. Yes, she did complain about her situation but that was during our chat after we got dressed. I only paid for hh but stayed for like an hour. 2nd visit wasn’t as spectacular but definitely worth it. I guess it’s a YMMV kind of thing. Also, it did take her a while to get ready, waited for like 15 minutes for her to invite me in. Place was empty and didn’t see anyone leave, seems like a low volume provider.
 
  • Like
Reactions: speakercontrols

smoothonurlips

Active member
Feb 22, 2011
304
206
43
She’s really hit or miss. I’ve seen her several times. She’s a hot mess… fucking hot. If she’s doesn’t reply in a couple of days, she won’t reply.
she replied with time for the day I corfirmed on my end and poof … 👻
 

Big Stan

Member
Jun 2, 2026
92
35
18
She’s really hit or miss. I’ve seen her several times. She’s a hot mess… fucking hot. If she’s doesn’t reply in a couple of days, she won’t reply.
Hot mess...Fucking hot ??? Can you elaborate, good or bad hot mess ?
 

DryDoc

I’m a Weirdo
Dec 22, 2025
14
1
3
Hot mess...Fucking hot ??? Can you elaborate, good or bad hot mess ?
Put it this way... First time I saw her she was doing the splint on me. Good... just not reliable with being available, even when her ad has only been up for minutes.
 

Slackj963

Goldmember
Jul 23, 2025
30
44
18
Put it this way... First time I saw her she was doing the splint on me. Good... just not reliable with being available, even when her ad has only been up for minutes.
Had to google “doing the splint”…. You learn something new every day.
 
Toronto Escorts