Toronto Passions

Mean prank.

waynward

Active member
Oct 24, 2008
718
52
28
Smurf Village
Not that I would do this...But wouldn't be a mean prank if you setup a backpages ad. Put together some random photos and then posted the number of someone you don't like.

Then they get all these calls asking if they CIM. LOL.

Not that I'm that mean to do that myself...but I can't help but think about things coming to mind sometime.
 

Carling

Banned
Apr 14, 2011
3,557
1
0
Not that I would do this...But wouldn't be a mean prank if you setup a backpages ad. Put together some random photos and then posted the number of someone you don't like.

Then they get all these calls asking if they CIM. LOL.

Not that I'm that mean to do that myself...but I can't help but think about things coming to mind sometime.
what's your number?
 
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts