Massive Review Dump - Pickering Angels (Taking a break)

Alex321

May 7, 2022
Taking a break from this Hobby so here are my reviews.

Abby - Facially pretty and easy going. Soft ass and soft perky tits all natural. A little bit of jackhammer service and a little bit of PS.

Alexia - Pretty Face, fake tits, nice personality. But she smelled bad so I didn't try digit or Daty. Spoke alot of personal issues which kinda made the session lack sensuality. Basic Finish

Amy - Pretty Face, same as Alexia, basic finish, little bit of digits. I think what turned me off after was that I was not going to pay with Cash and she was talking to another girl saying that she only has gotten credit cards payments that day and she's pissed. So I'm like, how's that my fault.

Aniyah - Probably my worst session here. Facially, NMCOT at all. Like, I do not even know what to say but no sensuality at alllllll. I did not want to try any thing cause of bad odor so that was a big turn off.

Annie- I didn't like Annie because it was Jack hammer. Her reviews are not true. Body slide was not existent. She has a nice body though. Pretty face young. But no pussy play. A bit too skinny for me.

Capri - Best Milf tits One of my favs. Pretty Face, DATY, Digits available if she likes you. Although she got a belly, those tits are good to play with for Russian. If you treat her nice, she will treat you better. She's cool.

Cassandra - Smoker's breath, sorry but looks are very deceiving. She seems cool and decent though. but again, looks are very deceiving. Again, she is cool and polite but looks are really deceiving.

Chelsea - Next door girl vibe. She's very pretty too. Sensual and easy going. I really enjoyed her. Digits available if she likes you. All sessions with her have been really good.

Dayna - I saw her because of the reviews but honestly I was not impressed when I met her. No digits and she kept on saying that her nipples were sensitive so I could not really suck around. I liked the massage as it was erotic and body slide but other than than just a pretty Filipino girl, she's young maybe early 20s. Maybe I met her on a bad day.

Georgia - I met her when she came back from her boob job so her tits are massive and she knows how to use them. She allows DIGITS and nipple sucking and she is more dominatrix. But I wouldn't repeat cause she's really heavy. She's a big girl. No ass but big boobs. Good for a one time.

Gia - Gia is really good. Pretty face, Digits and DATY available, easy going and very sensual.

Kai - Love the perky tits. Easy going and sensual. Forget what other people say on the review. She's good if she likes you. DATY and DATO available. No much DIGITS

Kaura - the best here for me. Pretty face and very sensual, uses her body all through. If she likes you, she would treat you well. Other reviews are very accurate

Melina - I did not enjoy the session at allllll. She was very focused on bad mouthing other girls. She's not facially the best. Basic finish. And all. Wish I did not go with her. Jackhammer finish

Nikki - She has a good body and fit and all. Face is more bimbo looking. Height makes her look really small, with a mature face. Service is good though but after digits and I smelt my finger, goodddammmnnnnn, smelt really bad. Did not attempt any other thing. Reviews here about her are not really all true

Olga - Not pretty. Too old sorry. Also has a deep voice, not really feminine but very Milf like lady. She's very blunt and European. She's cool but not attractive in my opinion. Service was good though.

Paris - I like her. She's very petite and flexible. The body slide was good and she uses her body. She's short and small. Nice small tits and pretty face. PS, DATY, DIGITS Available.

Sammi - Very Pretty lady. Next door kind of Vibe. Big clit, hhahaha. Vey clean. Digits available. Did not try DATY. very mice girl,

Enjoy!!!

Ibeefat

Jul 18, 2007

Abby - Facially pretty and easy going. Soft ass and soft perky tits all natural. A little bit of jackhammer service and a little bit of PS.

Alexia - Pretty Face, fake tits, nice personality. But she smelled bad so I didn't try digit or Daty. Spoke alot of personal issues which kinda made the session lack sensuality. Basic Finish

Amy - Pretty Face, same as Alexia, basic finish, little bit of digits. I think what turned me off after was that I was not going to pay with Cash and she was talking to another girl saying that she only has gotten credit cards payments that day and she's pissed. So I'm like, how's that my fault.

Aniyah - Probably my worst session here. Facially, NMCOT at all. Like, I do not even know what to say but no sensuality at alllllll. I did not want to try any thing cause of bad odor so that was a big turn off.

Annie- I didn't like Annie because it was Jack hammer. Her reviews are not true. Body slide was not existent. She has a nice body though. Pretty face young. But no pussy play. A bit too skinny for me.

Capri - Best Milf tits One of my favs. Pretty Face, DATY, Digits available if she likes you. Although she got a belly, those tits are good to play with for Russian. If you treat her nice, she will treat you better. She's cool.

Cassandra - Smoker's breath, sorry but looks are very deceiving. She seems cool and decent though. but again, looks are very deceiving. Again, she is cool and polite but looks are really deceiving.

Chelsea - Next door girl vibe. She's very pretty too. Sensual and easy going. I really enjoyed her. Digits available if she likes you. All sessions with her have been really good.

Dayna - I saw her because of the reviews but honestly I was not impressed when I met her. No digits and she kept on saying that her nipples were sensitive so I could not really suck around. I liked the massage as it was erotic and body slide but other than than just a pretty Filipino girl, she's young maybe early 20s. Maybe I met her on a bad day.

Georgia - I met her when she came back from her boob job so her tits are massive and she knows how to use them. She allows DIGITS and nipple sucking and she is more dominatrix. But I wouldn't repeat cause she's really heavy. She's a big girl. No ass but big boobs. Good for a one time.

Gia - Gia is really good. Pretty face, Digits and DATY available, easy going and very sensual.

Kai - Love the perky tits. Easy going and sensual. Forget what other people say on the review. She's good if she likes you. DATY and DATO available. No much DIGITS

Kaura - the best here for me. Pretty face and very sensual, uses her body all through. If she likes you, she would treat you well. Other reviews are very accurate

Melina - I did not enjoy the session at allllll. She was very focused on bad mouthing other girls. She's not facially the best. Basic finish. And all. Wish I did not go with her. Jackhammer finish

Nikki - She has a good body and fit and all. Face is more bimbo looking. Height makes her look really small, with a mature face. Service is good though but after digits and I smelt my finger, goodddammmnnnnn, smelt really bad. Did not attempt any other thing. Reviews here about her are not really all true

Olga - Not pretty. Too old sorry. Also has a deep voice, not really feminine but very Milf like lady. She's very blunt and European. She's cool but not attractive in my opinion. Service was good though.

Paris - I like her. She's very petite and flexible. The body slide was good and she uses her body. She's short and small. Nice small tits and pretty face. PS, DATY, DIGITS Available.

Sammi - Very Pretty lady. Next door kind of Vibe. Big clit, hhahaha. Vey clean. Digits available. Did not try DATY. very mice girl,

Enjoy!!!

awesome bud

door fee is 140 hh,, can i ask what you paid on average for tips?

rock249

Aug 26, 2008

Enjoy!!!
Surprised to read the feedback (bad smell, fake tits) on Alexia. Haven’t seen her in a few months but she was my go-to and didn’t have an issue with hygiene and also had natural boobs. That’s a shame and like yourself, I’m also currently on a break from the hobby.

Reactions: Heretolurk

Alex321

May 7, 2022
Surprised to read the feedback (bad smell, fake tits) on Alexia. Haven’t seen her in a few months but she was my go-to and didn’t have an issue with hygiene and also had natural boobs. That’s a shame and like yourself, I’m also currently on a break from the hobby.
Yeah, that day was maybe an off day for her. Plus I could see a tampon sticking out so maybe it was period odor.

SexConnoisseur

Nov 7, 2019
Thank you for your contribution, still a waste of money on subpar MP experience at PA. What makes you keep going back? Glad to hear you are taking a break. If you haven’t tried Muse Spa in North York yet, they are the gold standard.

bluebro69

On a Mission from God
Sep 15, 2017
If you haven’t tried Muse Spa in North York yet, they are the gold standard.
What makes them so?

I've been to PA and LV literally hundreds of times. Only once did I stray--I went to Pure and that was a big waste of time/money but I guess that's more related to the lady I saw. Not that I had a bad experience but I thought, this is no better than what I'm used to. Muse is a bit far but sometimes I'm in the neighbourhood. It's never occurred to me to go there.

Alex321

May 7, 2022
Thank you for your contribution, still a waste of money on subpar MP experience at PA. What makes you keep going back? Glad to hear you are taking a break. If you haven’t tried Muse Spa in North York yet, they are the gold standard.
Just distance I guess. I live close to the area so it's easier and quicker for me.

SexConnoisseur

Nov 7, 2019
What makes them so?

I've been to PA and LV literally hundreds of times. Only once did I stray--I went to Pure and that was a big waste of time/money but I guess that's more related to the lady I saw. Not that I had a bad experience but I thought, this is no better than what I'm used to. Muse is a bit far but sometimes I'm in the neighbourhood. It's never occurred to me to go there.
Muse is independently owned as far as I know. Whereas Pure/Perla/Flirt/ Seduction Spa are under the same management. Seduction may have different management; not sure myself.
The MPA at Muse are far better vetted & the experience is way better at Muse.

More Specifically:
Muse uses a heated coconut oil mixture, better for the skin.

MPA at Muse are more liberal with services & more serviced minded as some them work as independents/ for agencies.
They are vetted & trained better.
This is evident by their good reviews.

Muse does charge $20-40 more than any other MP but they offer innovate experiences one can try still within MP limits. Such as their Aqua experience, Muse Mixer, or The centrefold

I still much rather prefer to see FS providers for the same rate.

Last edited:

bluebro69

On a Mission from God
Sep 15, 2017
Muse is independently owned as far as I know. Whereas Pure/Perla/Flirt/ Seduction Spa are under the same management. Seduction may have different management; not sure myself.

More Specifically:

MPA at use are more liberal with services & more serviced minded as some them work as independents/ for agencies.

Muse does charge $20-40 more than any other MP but they offer innovate experiences one can try still within MP limits. Such as their Aqua experience, Muse Mixer, or The centrefold

Thank you, that's a great answer. Although I have for all intents and purposes 'retired' from the hobby, if I'm ever in the neighbourhood of Muse, I may pay them a visit!

disaster_artist

Dec 3, 2017

More Specifically:

MPA at Muse are more liberal with services & more serviced minded as some them work as independents/ for agencies.

LOL the Muse Mixer or Centerfold are not unique to Muse. Flirt has sampler sessions and their Fling session is not only identical to the Centerfold, they've been offering it for ages. Same goes with SRM for their Royal Rendezvous.
Lots of MPs also use coconut oil. SRM, Flirt, Premier, just to name a few. Except unlike Muse, they don't use the food grade stuff and the smell won't linger on you well after the session.
Pure/Perla are owned by Premier, which is not the same as the owner of Flirt nor are they the same as the owners of Seduction/Elevate.

Ijj28

Aug 21, 2024

Enjoy!!!
Alexia use to be my regular but recent time i saw her she looked bigger and more restrictive than i remember.
Dayna is hot but has a disinterested demeanor and kept looking at herself in the mirror during the flip. bit of a turnoff
Melina was very sensuel and energetic. Same with Naomi.
Skylar is nice but talks too much for my liking.
My TDL: Giselle, Zara, maybe Olga too.
If anyone has any personal details about the attendants, DM please!
Thanks for your review too alex321!

Lolz

Jul 18, 2024
Alexia use to be my regular but recent time i saw her she looked bigger and more restrictive than i remember.
Dayna is hot but has a disinterested demeanor and kept looking at herself in the mirror during the flip. bit of a turnoff
Melina was very sensuel and energetic. Same with Naomi.
Skylar is nice but talks too much for my liking.
My TDL: Giselle, Zara, maybe Olga too.
If anyone has any personal details about the attendants, DM please!
Thanks for your review too alex321!
Same experiences with Dayna - barely talks and keeps looking at mirror.

Reactions: Ijj28

disaster_artist

Dec 3, 2017
Same experiences with Dayna - barely talks and keeps looking at mirror.
Pretty much my experience with Dayna. Attractive girl and great body but not very proactive (she stayed on the back massage for much longer than typical) and lacking sensuality.

Reactions: Lolz

Ijj28

Aug 21, 2024
Pretty much my experience with Dayna. Attractive girl and great body but not very proactive (she stayed on the back massage for much longer than typical) and lacking sensuality.
Yup she was unfortunately a waste of time and money. For any Asian lovers out there i recommend Naomi. Complete opposite experience to Dayna. She can hold a conversation, energetic and very very sensuel. PM for details

Reactions: BT301

Alex321

May 7, 2022
Yup she was unfortunately a waste of time and money. For any Asian lovers out there i recommend Naomi. Complete opposite experience to Dayna. She can hold a conversation, energetic and very very sensuel. PM for details
Yeah, she's overrated IMO. I feel like she doesn't want to be here. But she does have a nice car though. Saw her coming in from the parking lot at one point. I was like damn! These girls have money! Lmaooo

• Haha
Reactions: Ijj28
Toronto Escorts