Mariah review

george12111211

New member
Mar 9, 2006
366
0
0
bishop101 said:
Does she still discriminate against guys under 30?
I think so...

The first 3 times i've seen her she was above average and then she started treating me like she treats the under 30's with basic service and the same repetitive stuff each time...

I am under 30 though, but i wish she was as good to me the last couple of times as she was the first couple of times... I am sure Mariah is older than 40 so even if you are under 30, i am not sure if you would like her or her services...

I had her # on my cell phone for convenience when i am driving back from Toronto since she is just off the highway and very friendly over the phone and easy to book with (especially for last minute)...

But unfortunately, i don't feel i am getting the service i once was and Mariah is definately on my dndl
 

dsc

Active member
Oct 8, 2003
422
50
28
george12111211 said:
when i am driving back from Toronto since she is just off the highway and very friendly over the phone and easy to book with (especially for last minute)...
I tried this a number of times and never had any luck connecting. I always found Mariah to be very busy when it comes to booking. Sounds like your recent experience might just have been a bad day for her. She probaly is over 40 now, but I think she looks alot better than most ladies.
 

george12111211

New member
Mar 9, 2006
366
0
0
dsc said:
I tried this a number of times and never had any luck connecting. I always found Mariah to be very busy when it comes to booking. Sounds like your recent experience might just have been a bad day for her. She probaly is over 40 now, but I think she looks alot better than most ladies.
i've never had a problem with the booking, it is the service i had issues wit...

and like you said, it may have been a bad day, which is why i gave the benefit of the doubt, but the last 3 appointments were the same disappointment...
 

Keyra

Member
Nov 3, 2008
319
0
16
george12111211 said:
i've never had a problem with the booking, it is the service i had issues wit...

and like you said, it may have been a bad day, which is why i gave the benefit of the doubt, but the last 3 appointments were the same disappointment...
So even after your meetings with her became less-than-stellar, you still saw her three (not-so-good) times in a row? Wow ... George, hon, you've displayed a *lot* more patience and understanding than 99% of other men would. I'm quite impressed!

You should give me a call/text/private message sometime. I don't discriminate against hobbyists under 30 - I actually prefer 20s and 30s. ;)
 

george12111211

New member
Mar 9, 2006
366
0
0
yesguy said:
So you discriminate against people past thier 30's?:rolleyes:

HTF did a review thread about Mariah become your thread to advertise in? If that isn't against the rules.......it should be.

I get George's post.......yours........not so much.
Keyra is just trying to create awareness... i could start a new thread on her as well...
 

mariahmariah

New member
Feb 19, 2004
86
0
0
kitchener
George,it wasn't your age that I responded too. IT was you star gazer attitude. I know there is a hot guy in there trying to get out. But man....do let it out.
 

george12111211

New member
Mar 9, 2006
366
0
0
mariahmariah said:
George,it wasn't your age that I responded too. IT was you star gazer attitude. I know there is a hot guy in there trying to get out. But man....do let it out.
i don't know what that means but i'll take that as a compliment... Thanks...
 

Mia.Colpa

Persian Lover
Dec 6, 2005
4,495
0
0
mariahmariah said:
But man....do let it out.
I've never had a problem of letting it out with her. :D

George, loosen up guy, she's asking you to get jiggy with it. lol

Mariah is a doll, but it takes two to tango.
 
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts