Luna at SS

jodiv

^^
May 10, 2024
55
84
18
Read something yesterday just decided share a positive review for Luna;
Pretty nice girl, got welcomed the first moment as soon as I enter. Really passionate kisser. Good sex skills. booked later night after a shit session with another agency, decided give Luna a try. Surprisingly this girl is full of energy. One of the best kisser I have met since summer. Oh did I mention her bj? Lots of sucks.
she said she s Helen s friend, maybe they share some technique lol
Would recommend check out
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cybercloud9

Fletcher79

Member
Jan 31, 2021
92
36
18
Read something yesterday just decided share a positive review for Luna;
Pretty nice girl, got welcomed the first moment as soon as I enter. Really passionate kisser. Good sex skills. booked later night after a shit session with another agency, decided give Luna a try. Surprisingly this girl is full of energy. One of the best kisser I have met since summer. Oh did I mention her bj? Lots of sucks.
she said she s Helen s friend, maybe they share some technique lol
Would recommend check out
Link?
 

Osweetie

Active member
Mar 9, 2023
87
109
33
Read something yesterday just decided share a positive review for Luna;
Pretty nice girl, got welcomed the first moment as soon as I enter. Really passionate kisser. Good sex skills. booked later night after a shit session with another agency, decided give Luna a try. Surprisingly this girl is full of energy. One of the best kisser I have met since summer. Oh did I mention her bj? Lots of sucks.
she said she s Helen s friend, maybe they share some technique lol
Would recommend check out
Hey, thanks for the review. A couple of questions if you don't mind: How's Luna's looks in person? Is she pretty? About how tall? And uh her boobs natural or manmade, and roughly what size? Also, since you mentioned she's friends with Helen, how would you compare Luna to Helen overall, altitude, kissing, BJ, service, chemistry,... who do you think is better?
One more thing, sorry for your bad session earlier that night, which girl and which agency was that? Just trying to avoid a bad booking. Thanks
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sweetdad

Sweetdad

SweetDad
Apr 26, 2022
187
195
43
Ottawa
So I saw Luna today what an amazing day. I like SS I personally really like the Parkdale location.

Today somehow There was quite a wait after set time - 15 mins usually not my experience - but that’s OK

However, as soon as Luna open the door, it did seem that she was in a bit of a rush maybe she was sleeping or not really ready, but I found her in this short, extremely good looking super sexy girl, and showing smiles and kisses apologizing for being late and that immediately took away any annoyance that I had for being late


She could speak English, but who wanted to talk! It was explosive right away she went right at it deep lovely, kissing and this woman is into it.


Got me onto the bed, pinned me down up and gave and gave my erect man a lovely special oil massage right of the bat; I told her I’m gonna eat you and she said “wait for later” it was such turn on and after that, I had a full menu on the table - she thoroughly enjoyed the session herself I could tell and then I could pound her all the way to glory great session. I definitely will see her again.
 

jodiv

^^
May 10, 2024
55
84
18
Hey, thanks for the review. A couple of questions if you don't mind: How's Luna's looks in person? Is she pretty? About how tall? And uh her boobs natural or manmade, and roughly what size? Also, since you mentioned she's friends with Helen, how would you compare Luna to Helen overall, altitude, kissing, BJ, service, chemistry,... who do you think is better?
One more thing, sorry for your bad session earlier that night, which girl and which agency was that? Just trying to avoid a bad booking. Thanks
To answer:
Looks pretty good I would say better then photo;
Boobs soft I would say natural
Won’t say which one is better, both pretty good, if Helen and Luna left I would miss both;
I don’t wanna say something bad about another girl in here, I read some good reviews about that. Maybe it s just lack of chemistry. PM me if you wanna know.
 

rm123456

Member
Mar 25, 2018
45
7
8
So I saw Luna today what an amazing day. I like SS I personally really like the Parkdale location.

Today somehow There was quite a wait after set time - 15 mins usually not my experience - but that’s OK

However, as soon as Luna open the door, it did seem that she was in a bit of a rush maybe she was sleeping or not really ready, but I found her in this short, extremely good looking super sexy girl, and showing smiles and kisses apologizing for being late and that immediately took away any annoyance that I had for being late


She could speak English, but who wanted to talk! It was explosive right away she went right at it deep lovely, kissing and this woman is into it.


Got me onto the bed, pinned me down up and gave and gave my erect man a lovely special oil massage right of the bat; I told her I’m gonna eat you and she said “wait for later” it was such turn on and after that, I had a full menu on the table - she thoroughly enjoyed the session herself I could tell and then I could pound her all the way to glory great session. I definitely will see her again.
Would you say she is close to the pictures at all ? Which one on the site would be closest ? seems fairly different pics.
 

leo0122

New member
Jul 13, 2023
10
12
3
I met Luna today. She is cute and petite, the third pictures on the website looks most like her. I’d guess she’s in her late 20s. Her English is limited, but she understands the basics.
What I like most about her is that she likes to be in charge in bed. She told me to just lie back and enjoy it. Her BBBJ skills are excellent, and she can do deepthroat . She mentioned she’ll be staying here for about two or three weeks.
If you want a girl who takes the lead and likes to have fun, Luna's the one.
 

pussymagnet

Member
Dec 10, 2025
15
30
13
I can second the review. She has good skills, she can relax you in ways you may remember after death. Soft wet and tickling-ly nice. This girl can take Deeeepthroat like champ. Dominating though!

pussy magnet score- 8.0
 
  • Like
Reactions: honeybear69

L33686

Member
Aug 22, 2022
13
25
3
Booked quick really a nice girl. Booked an afternoon session after a morning shift. Really nice skills, pretty nice gfe. Would second all the reviews, nice bj with DT, good sex skill, pretty relax session. Got a long nap after back home and just woke up to write this. Really amazing session would definitely repeat.
 

nighttimem

New member
Apr 16, 2018
19
10
3
Recommend this one. She didn’t seem interested in the shower for two part. Saying this only to give a full overview for those who may really look forward to that aspect. But was very eager to please and to my eye has a CJ Miles look. Great body and attitude. Very worth it. Run don’t walk. Thank me later.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jodiv

Masterman69

New member
Feb 2, 2026
1
0
1
I just saw her now, and she was absolutely beautiful! Her BJ was amazing. She has this really sexy look and sexy eyes that keeps you locked in the whole time while she does her thing. Definitely recommend!
 

maker1221

New member
Sep 11, 2026
1
1
1
She has a naturally fun and welcoming vibe that instantly puts people at ease, making every moment in her company genuinely enjoyable.
 
  • Like
Reactions: edtheboss
Sep 9, 2025
30
54
18
Booked quick last night pretty amazing experience. I would rate is as a 9/10 GFE session.
Amazon kisser, and would agree the previous post good bj; she s such a nice rider i cant feel any tired even in night. I was bit hangover, she s pretty patient with me as well. Nice head massage after finish I felt really relax.
I don’t mind see new account if they share, or if girl ask me share. At least my experience is positive and matched what they say, and it brings more people to this forum to sharing
I would suggest a try. she offered me a nice experience, definitely more than just a sex. She s a repeat for me.
 
Last edited:

John768

Member
Dec 4, 2025
11
9
3
Booked quick session today just as soon as she start. Pretty nice girl. Got a welcome huge and kiss as soon as I enter. Mid to late 20s girl, pretty gfe.
Zero tattoo nice smooth skins, she s pretty fit for me.
She s not the prettiest so far this year. But on average she is pretty good for me. I like the type girl with good services. And so far she s one of the best gfe for me. Literally no hair down there, nice bbbj, she s an amazing kisser;
Will try see her again before leave
 
Toronto Escorts