LP Record/CD/Stream

Sonic Temple

Dreamers learn to steer by the stars
Feb 14, 2020
25,281
41,942
113
NOTL
Streaming:
1787660510489.png 1787660531389.png 1787660553859.png
 

Sonic Temple

Dreamers learn to steer by the stars
Feb 14, 2020
25,281
41,942
113
NOTL
Streaming:
1787840781767.png 1787840816348.png
 

Sonic Temple

Dreamers learn to steer by the stars
Feb 14, 2020
25,281
41,942
113
NOTL
Streaming:
1788200991374.png 1788201064318.png 1788201093462.png
 

Sonic Temple

Dreamers learn to steer by the stars
Feb 14, 2020
25,281
41,942
113
NOTL
Streaming:
1788269990839.png 1788270170393.png
 

TORONTOlooking

Active member
Jul 10, 2019
104
223
43
Hello sir.
I have been a fan of yours for some time. I feel your words carry weight on Terb. I consider you to be an elder statesman on this board.
On top of that, your handle is my second favourite 90's band. I only saw them once. To me, they weren't grunge. They had more of a rock vibe, than brooding and angry. I feel Core is just as important as Nevermind.
Anyway, I have been listening to them a lot lately, and then I come across you. Thought I would share this with you.
Pearl Jam is my number one by the way. Saw them three times, including once at Molson Park in Barrie with Cheap Trick opening. That was a good day.
Nothing has hit me the same way since the 90's. I barely know any new music anymore. I have my 50's to 90's catalog. I'm good. Not hating, just not searching.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Sonic Temple

TORONTOlooking

Active member
Jul 10, 2019
104
223
43
Hello sir.
I have been a fan of yours for some time. I feel your words carry weight on Terb. I consider you to be an elder statesman on this board.
On top of that, your handle is my second favourite 90's band. I only saw them once. To me, they weren't grunge. They had more of a rock vibe, than brooding and angry. I feel Core is just as important as Nevermind.
Anyway, I have been listening to them a lot lately, and then I come across you. Thought I would share this with you.
Pearl Jam is my number one by the way. Saw them three times, including once at Molson Park in Barrie with Cheap Trick opening. That was a good day.
Nothing has hit me the same way since the 90's. I barely know any new music anymore. I have my 50's to 90's catalog. I'm good. Not hating, just not searching.
Disregard the whole second half of my post. I was high when I wrote it, lol. Like I said, I have been listening to a lot of STP.
My stoned eyes saw Sonic Temple and proceeded it as Stone Temple. Now, if you are talking The Cult's Sonic Temple, it was okay, but Love will always be number one for me.
I still meant the high regards to you, Sonic Temple, lol. See what I did there? 😉
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Sonic Temple

Sonic Temple

Dreamers learn to steer by the stars
Feb 14, 2020
25,281
41,942
113
NOTL
Streaming:
1788446543763.png 1788446573402.png 1788460994350.png
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 99oilersdoc

Sonic Temple

Dreamers learn to steer by the stars
Feb 14, 2020
25,281
41,942
113
NOTL
Streaming:
1788551995092.png 1788552018637.png 1788552035843.png
 

Sonic Temple

Dreamers learn to steer by the stars
Feb 14, 2020
25,281
41,942
113
NOTL
Streaming:
1788883628860.png 1788883648589.png 1788883663271.png
 

Sonic Temple

Dreamers learn to steer by the stars
Feb 14, 2020
25,281
41,942
113
NOTL
Streaming:
1788986872214.png 1788986898071.png 1788986919805.png
 

Sonic Temple

Dreamers learn to steer by the stars
Feb 14, 2020
25,281
41,942
113
NOTL
Streaming:
1789061767611.png 1789061796948.png 1789061910596.png
 

Sonic Temple

Dreamers learn to steer by the stars
Feb 14, 2020
25,281
41,942
113
NOTL
Streaming:
1789152306981.png 1789152322226.png 1789152337745.png
 

Sonic Temple

Dreamers learn to steer by the stars
Feb 14, 2020
25,281
41,942
113
NOTL
Streaming:
1789394087368.png 1789394188730.png 1789400051266.png
 
Last edited:

Sonic Temple

Dreamers learn to steer by the stars
Feb 14, 2020
25,281
41,942
113
NOTL
Streaming:
1789493520562.png 1789493546023.png 1789493562208.png
 

Sonic Temple

Dreamers learn to steer by the stars
Feb 14, 2020
25,281
41,942
113
NOTL
Streaming:
1789579859047.png 1789579885646.png 1789579903287.png
 
Toronto Escorts