My husband and I are looking for a provider with a large clit. It’s a favourite of mine
. Does anybody have any leads for someone who might be able to satisfy this desire ? Ottawa area please.
Jessica Curves has a very large clit. And large boobs, and large (but beautiful) ass. She's got it all.My husband and I are looking for a provider with a large clit. It’s a favourite of mine
. Does anybody have any leads for someone who might be able to satisfy this desire ? Ottawa area please.
Exactly who I was going to recommend based on what I've read!Jessica Curves has a very large clit. And large boobs, and large (but beautiful) ass. She's got it all.
She’s right up my alley! But unfortunately I don’t think she sees women? None of her ads have “caters to women” selected. I’ll have to inquireJessica Curves has a very large clit. And large boobs, and large (but beautiful) ass. She's got it all.
Why not write to her and ask her? Just because it's not listed doesn't mean it's not available. Stay polite and respectful, you never know.She’s right up my alley! But unfortunately I don’t think she sees women? None of her ads have “caters to women” selected. I’ll have to inquire![]()
I had the pleasure of Jessica's experience today and while talking she had mentioned that she is bi-sexual , I would highly recommend reaching out because she is one amazing women in all the best ways possible...... Hope for your sake you get the pleasure of her company you won't regret itWhy not write to her and ask her? Just because it's not listed doesn't mean it's not available. Stay polite and respectful, you never know.
She’s right up my alley! But unfortunately I don’t think she sees women? None of her ads have “caters to women” selected. I’ll have to inquire![]()
She’s right up my alley! But unfortunately I don’t think she sees women? None of her ads have “caters to women” selected. I’ll have to inquire![]()






