looking for an agency

Love Technician

New member
May 18, 2004
89
0
0
Hey everybody...I'm hoping I might be able to get a little help here. I'm looking for some information regarding reputable modelling agencies in the GTA. I am interested in doing nude and fetish modelling, and am looking for an upscale established agency to send a portfolio to. Any information would be appreciated, pm preferable. Thanks!
PS Reputable agencies only..no interest in shams or unprofessional establishments. Cheers!
 

Goober Mcfly

Retired. -ish
Oct 26, 2001
10,123
14
38
NE
First, are you a guy or a chick?

Second, are you offended by the term "chick"?

Third, if you're a guy...you're gay.

Fourth, if you're a chick, my email is goobermcfly@gmail.com and I have lots of experience in porn. Well, looking at it, anyway.
 

Love Technician

New member
May 18, 2004
89
0
0
Lol...sorry, I guess I should have specified that I'm a chick. I'm currently an mpa but looking to venture into something different for a change of pace.
Thanks! :eek:
 

Esco!

Banned
Nov 10, 2004
12,603
1
0
Toront Ho
Love Technician said:
Lol...sorry, I guess I should have specified that I'm a chick. I'm currently an mpa but looking to venture into something different for a change of pace.
Thanks! :eek:
Hi Daniel
 

Svend

New member
Feb 10, 2005
4,424
4
0
Not Daniel

Don't jump on her, she's just looking for information.
 

nautilus

Throbbing Member
Apr 23, 2003
2,231
0
36
In exile from Madisen!
I don't know who Daniel is, but Love Technician was an MPA at Allure a couple of years ago. She is still an MPA. Definitely not a guy. I saw her last week at her spa, but not for a session.
 

Love Technician

New member
May 18, 2004
89
0
0
Thanks Nautilus...I guess the peanut gallery would rather crack jokes than give someone a little help :confused: . Like he said, I am an mpa who was hoping to get the names of some reputable agencies. Maybe some fellow ladies can help me out here.. I'm looking for something similar to the World Modelling Agency in Los Angeles (they specialize in erotic modelling and film work), but in the Toronto area. If anyone can give me some info it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
 
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts