Select Company Escorts

Lizzet - 2327 great time

William St

Well-known member
Jan 31, 2018
1,966
2,279
113
I recently tried Lizzet, who shares an incall with the well-known Summer, in Nepean. She's a 35-year old Mexican, has a cute, sturdy little sexy body and delivers great service at a reasonable rate. Check her pictures on Leolist, that's definitely her. She has C tits, a bit of belly (but attractive on her), a pretty face and the wettest pussy I've had for a while. By the time she got to the bedroom, she was soaked. Big plus, she likes to kiss. I arrived a little early, her housemate welcomed me and took me to join Lizzet in the shower. She immediately started kissing me and playing in the shower, so the action was already hot by the time we got to the bedroom. Anyway, go see her and I predict you'll have a good time. She's straightforward, likes the sex and will give you your money's worth.
 

Gibson

Active member
Aug 6, 2003
131
65
28
I recently tried Lizzet, who shares an incall with the well-known Summer, in Nepean. She's a 35-year old Mexican, has a cute, sturdy little sexy body and delivers great service at a reasonable rate. Check her pictures on Leolist, that's definitely her. She has C tits, a bit of belly (but attractive on her), a pretty face and the wettest pussy I've had for a while. By the time she got to the bedroom, she was soaked. Big plus, she likes to kiss. I arrived a little early, her housemate welcomed me and took me to join Lizzet in the shower. She immediately started kissing me and playing in the shower, so the action was already hot by the time we got to the bedroom. Anyway, go see her and I predict you'll have a good time. She's straightforward, likes the sex and will give you your money's worth.
Is DATY on the menu?
 

hank1364

New member
Jun 2, 2024
13
10
3
I had a visit with Lizzet last week at Summer's playhouse and yes, daty is on the menu. Very responsive and tasty mmm
 
Last edited:

new_cub

New member
Jan 10, 2026
4
4
3
Ottawa
Dont know if anyone has tried recently, but she does not respond to text. I saw the leolist ad posted three hours ago. I tried to contact once in february and then today, no response.
Edit: Got a response from her today and decided to meet in evening. She didnt give exact address, but just gave general area. I reach the area before time and asked for address, but didnt receive a response. After meeting time, i get a response that she cannot make it. This is not her first time doing this, atleast previously i didnt leave the house so it didnt bother me that much. Based on the reviews, she might have been nice before, but in 2026 she is very unreliable.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: CuddleBuddy2

William St

Well-known member
Jan 31, 2018
1,966
2,279
113
Dont know if anyone has tried recently, but she does not respond to text. I saw the leolist ad posted three hours ago. I tried to contact once in february and then today, no response.
Edit: Got a response from her today and decided to meet in evening. She didnt give exact address, but just gave general area. I reach the area before time and asked for address, but didnt receive a response. After meeting time, i get a response that she cannot make it. This is not her first time doing this, atleast previously i didnt leave the house so it didnt bother me that much. Based on the reviews, she might have been nice before, but in 2026 she is very unreliable.
That is odd...she was quite responsive when I texted her, but that was several months ago so things may have changed.
 
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts