Lavilla is rushed

Ardy R

Active member
Jun 9, 2021
153
222
43
Last 2 times at Lavilla they were booking appointments to close and it felt rushed...
Today was the worst, so back to back with the guy coming out that they didn't have the room all cleaned, and I was ripped for almost 10 minutes of a half hour massage. And the next guy was pacing the waiting room!
Mileage was good but not with the time ripoff.
I'm laying off and saving my $$$ for a while.
 

Thumper4U

Active member
Sep 2, 2017
201
240
43
I would have complained to the front desk. They should do something on at least the door charge if nothing else.
 

themexi

Eat the Weak
Jun 12, 2006
1,273
41
48
Last 2 times at Lavilla they were booking appointments to close and it felt rushed...
Today was the worst, so back to back with the guy coming out that they didn't have the room all cleaned, and I was ripped for almost 10 minutes of a half hour massage. And the next guy was pacing the waiting room!
Mileage was good but not with the time ripoff.
I'm laying off and saving my $$$ for a while.
Who did you see?
 

freddiep69

New member
May 10, 2023
16
11
3
Never been myself but was wondering is it strictly massage or donations for extra available as well?
 
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts