Julia Mae

Lurking1234

New member
Sep 26, 2026
1
1
3
Long time lurker and made this account just to make this post. I understand Julia Mae has been retired as of last year, but I have been missing her and the quality service she provided at a reasonable rate.

Are there any other recommendations for a younger provider with her similar build and non rushed service.

The other provider that comes to mind with a similar quality of service and rate is Sierra London but I wanted to inquire if anyone else had any other suggestions. No disrespect to any other SP’s, just stating my opinion.

I understand this thread is for reviews and I should have used the separate thread for inquiries but wanted to put this here to catch more traction. Could also add a review for Julia Mae here but no reason to as she is retired and who ever had the privilege of seeing her understands, iykyk.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodamasbigtoe

kodamasbigtoe

Member
Aug 5, 2023
28
63
13
Long time lurker and made this account just to make this post. I understand Julia Mae has been retired as of last year, but I have been missing her and the quality service she provided at a reasonable rate.

Are there any other recommendations for a younger provider with her similar build and non rushed service.

The other provider that comes to mind with a similar quality of service and rate is Sierra London but I wanted to inquire if anyone else had any other suggestions. No disrespect to any other SP’s, just stating my opinion.

I understand this thread is for reviews and I should have used the separate thread for inquiries but wanted to put this here to catch more traction. Could also add a review for Julia Mae here but no reason to as she is retired and who ever had the privilege of seeing her understands, iykyk.
Definitely miss seeing her. She kept it pretty real out here. Her nipples were so great too and I’ve been trying so find someone with similar! It would be a real cool move if she did a celebrity appearance and started seeing us again for a week or two.
 
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts