Joyfull Spa

McGiver

Member
Feb 21, 2026
95
99
18
took a flight over to Joyfull in Ajax Monday. Was hit and miss which ones where open, so took a chance, haven t been there
since the first month they opened, not sure why, had a good time then, never really remember them i guess, used to see
them when in Whitby often. Saw Vicky, not bad looking, nice body for me, wasn t really looking for much action.
half decent massage, tl and he. Okay boobs. Didn t bother to try and chisel her down. 120 otd.
repeat, probably, just not in the near future. Sundays and Mondays she is there.
not much of a review, i know. all i have.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ecniv69

Mercurysw880

New member
Sep 5, 2019
13
11
3
It's always a hit and miss at Joyfull for me, mostly because I don't remember the names. I had a wonderful session with a lady here great gfe experience which resulted in Russian finish, but unfortunately I forgot her name and I am not able to find her now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ecniv69
Toronto Escorts