Jessica Steal

Toliker

Active member
Jul 22, 2013
160
31
28
Recently I had the pleasure of meeting Jessica Steal, she was in Kitchener at the time I saw her, she’s apparently available in GTA from time to time. Jessica is a tempting sight, her slim, shapely, body with all-natural A-cup breasts topped off with erect nipples grabbed my attention right away. She is a very affectionate, very natural and very enthusiastic woman, keen on finding out what pleases you, she displayed submissive tendencies and takes direction well. Needless to say, I sampled her oral skills, which are impressive as is her clean shaven tasty, responsive, snug pussy.

What else should I add? Not a clock-watcher. no tattoos or piercings that I noticed, An excellent texting and verbal communicator, obviously well educated. The description and pictures on her ad below would be accurate.

Thanks Jessica, we’ll do this again when my schedule permits.

http://kitchener.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/jessica-steal-outcall-only-21/17068439
 

Saskatchewan

Active member
Jan 20, 2010
1,309
4
38
Personally i feel her oral is over rated .
So do I. But she thinks she has amazing oral skills. I have had some good times with Jess, and some not so good times with her. Who knows, maybe I will see her again, and maybe I won't.

It seems I have wasted my 1,000th post with my meanderings and musings. All I can say is that upon reflection, I do not consider Jessica to be in my top ten SP experiences.
 

newtohobby

New member
Jul 22, 2006
445
0
0
Isn;t she the one that retired and ranted on the blue board that she'll never be back cause she has a real career now and just got engaged or something like that
 
Toronto Escorts