Toronto Girlfriends

Isabella -3870

ricco_o

Well-known member
Sep 14, 2009
388
329
63
I had seen her ad and had wanted to see her. I ended up seeing her a few months ago and forgot to give a write up and have seen her a few times since. So first of all here is her ad:

She's a lovely girl and quick and easy to communicate with. She is responsible and will outline exactly what is good to do and not. I liked what she offered and decided to book her. She's got amazing lips and a killer bubble butt that just screams doggy style. So I'd highly recommend both of those. She even gave a decent massage one time just to help me wind down and that was nice. She does tend to do outcalls but will often have incalls all over the city. She's got a good head on her shoulders and was easy to talk to. Look forward to seeing her again.
 

honeybear69

Well-known member
Feb 4, 2019
917
1,761
93
And she's back in town and still great
Yeah she looks very attractive in her photos! But if what previous posts say no kissing.....I will not partake. Still looks awesome!!
HB69.....was here?!?!!?!? Mmmmmmmmm........really enjoy kissing!!
 

CuddleBuddy2

Sensuality Seeker
May 20, 2018
787
925
93
Sweet, petite, young lady with cute freckles on her face. She's tiny. Pics make her look curvier than she is. She's all natural. Doesn't rush and a fun time. Would recommend.
 

ricco_o

Well-known member
Sep 14, 2009
388
329
63
Yeah she looks very attractive in her photos! But if what previous posts say no kissing.....I will not partake. Still looks awesome!!
HB69.....was here?!?!!?!? Mmmmmmmmm........really enjoy kissing!!
Well confer if things have changed (likely haven't) and then enjoy from the sidelines. We all have things that we like and don't like. Dealbreakers and not.
 
  • Like
Reactions: honeybear69

laurcass

Well-known member
Aug 2, 2020
192
363
63
I had seen her ad and had wanted to see her. I ended up seeing her a few months ago and forgot to give a write up and have seen her a few times since. So first of all here is her ad:

She's a lovely girl and quick and easy to communicate with. She is responsible and will outline exactly what is good to do and not. I liked what she offered and decided to book her. She's got amazing lips and a killer bubble butt that just screams doggy style. So I'd highly recommend both of those. She even gave a decent massage one time just to help me wind down and that was nice. She does tend to do outcalls but will often have incalls all over the city. She's got a good head on her shoulders and was easy to talk to. Look forward to seeing her again.
I’ll echo all of the above and add that those freckles are super cute. I saw her on an outcall in a Cornwall hotel. She’s very chatty via text, and sent a face pic without me asking which sealed the deal. She’s drop dead gorgeous IMO.
I could tell I wasn’t her type - I’m 45+, but she was still entertaining and accommodating. The seated reverse cowgirl was a stunning spectacle! I laid back in the lounge chair for a better view and with her hands at first on her knees, and then on the floor (she’s very flexible) she worked it like a champ. Eventually I took pity on her quads and lifted her onto the bed to finish in doggy, but I suspect she could have kept going. She took it all very well for such a tiny lass. Two thumbs up.
 
Last edited:
Toronto Escorts