Is it just me?

Was going to leave a post on one of the TIE threads and could not post. Looks like the advertiser area is locked out to advertisers only....kind of kill the contests.
Is it just me, or is everyone who is not an advertiser encountering this?:confused:

As a plus though.... better odds on winning by eliminating newbies.....

Weird, editing duplicated it and started a new thread....board a little buggy today????
 

Dani

Your Ultimate Fantasy
Jul 11, 2003
1,664
0
0
I would guess that what you say is true, Distant. It has now become an Advertisers only area, which is what it should have been all along, after all that is what the title states. It was however being used more and more as a forum arena. There are plenty of avenues elsewhere on the board to say what you wish about us women. Let us just post our announcements with no comment and that will be fine
I was told I could not post there, so I became an advertiser again, but I am not sure I have anything to say(lol) Oh well yes I will think of something.:D
 
Phew! Thought I'd made a Terb faux-pas or something. Makes perfect sense for what they did. I could see it either way, it's just going to clutter the other areas, but as you say, the message will no longer be clouded.
However, sometimes other postings enhanced the advertising, by making people read it to see what was going on. Hope this way works out.
Just glad it's not something I said. :)
btw Dani, you don't have to have anything to say..... when was the last time the Mona Lisa talked?
 

moviefan

Court jester
Mar 28, 2004
2,525
0
0
The new policy -- that only paid advertisers can post in the section for paid advertisers -- seems to make sense.

Still, some of the posts, like Dani's new one about the "Opera House," look a bit lonely without the usual trail of eager respondents.
 

Dani

Your Ultimate Fantasy
Jul 11, 2003
1,664
0
0
moviefan said:
The new policy -- that only paid advertisers can post in the section for paid advertisers -- seems to make sense.

Still, some of the posts, like Dani's new one about the "Opera House," look a bit lonely without the usual trail of eager respondents.

I will get by..xoxoxox but it is fair on all of us..It is an "advertisers only updates and announcements section" and you know damn well that I will be everywhere else.

Seriously it seemed to have lost it's purpose and there were 1,000 plus posts on a free session post and where does that leave the indie girls who are trying to get their message accross?

The smart girls will put their message there concerning their service and then maybe jump onboard concerning a post that demands an answer somewhere else on the board. There is so much to say elsewhere..LOL;)
 
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts