Ice Cream Question

Flower

New member
Does anyone know where I can find "Tutti Fruiti" flavour ice cream?

I've searched the web and can only find recipes.

Well ..... there is a place in Mombasa and a few in Bombay but that's even too far for me to travel for ice cream.
:eek:
 

TheNiteHwk

New member
Aug 22, 2001
6,058
0
0
71
Downtown Toronto
www.profile.to
Don't know if they have Tutti Fruti but there is that place I think called I Scream on Vaughn just north of St. Clair. I see line ups day and night there sometimes 1/2 block long out the door everytime I pass by. They must have something good. I am not the line up type of guy so have never tried it. But like I say... by the looks of the line ups there all the time... they must be good.
 
I thought I saw a store by that name, Yonge & College, do a find on "Tutti Frutti" in following page
http://www.flickr.com/groups/tdot/discuss/47687/

I thought I saw Tutti Frutti on the board when I visited Ben & Jerry Vermont factory last year, but I don't see it in their flavour offering or retireed list. My friend asking whether it was mostly candy & too sweet.
http://www.benjerry.com/
 

Flower

New member
I've been searching for some time ....

Thanks guys. I was hoping to find a "hidden gem" of an ice cream parlour that served tutti fruiti ice cream .. sigh. I've searched and searched websites and only found a few places in Kenya and India.

Even the Stoney Creek Dairy doesn't have tutti fruiti. (They do have a great Tiger Stripe flavour.)

Ben & Jerry are from the same town as I am (Merrick) and even they don't make tutti fruiti ... :(

The search continues... Thanks again.

Btw ~ I've been to the Tutti Fruiti stores too.
 

Speedo

Senior Moment
Oct 30, 2002
1,148
1
38
Here and there
Next time I'm at Kawartha Dairies in Uxbridge for my banana ice cream fix, I'll take a look. They seem to have half-a-million flavours... :)
 
Toronto Escorts