How do I increase my production ?

Prelations2

Active member
Dec 9, 2013
294
69
28
Any tips on how to increase my production?
I like the idea of exploding and a huge mess on her lower back or tummy.
My production is fine now but why not see if I can up the level of fun and whoa.
đź’¦
 

escortsxxx

Well-known member
Jul 15, 2004
3,594
993
113
Tdot
Any tips on how to increase my production?
I like the idea of exploding and a huge mess on her lower back or tummy.
My production is fine now but why not see if I can up the level of fun and whoa.
đź’¦
There are dozens of reported ways. Google.
 

|2 /-\ | /|/

Well-known member
Mar 5, 2015
6,489
1,152
113
Best way to increase your production is to see more girls. Obviously diet and exercise help, however your body will naturally substitute the increase due to the addition demand and pheromones triggers from different ladies.
 

Varoufakis

Well-known member
Jul 11, 2015
941
1,399
93
Best way to increase your production is to see more girls. Obviously diet and exercise help, however your body will naturally substitute the increase due to the addition demand and pheromones triggers from different ladies.
Says who?
Not necessarily true. Try seeing more than one girl a day and you will see how the tank empties…
See the advice above, no jerk off. Leave some time for the tank to replenish between two visits…and a good diet.
 
  • Like
Reactions: roadhog

|2 /-\ | /|/

Well-known member
Mar 5, 2015
6,489
1,152
113
Says who?
Not necessarily true. Try seeing more than one girl a day and you will see how the tank empties…
See the advice above, no jerk off. Leave some time for the tank to replenish between two visits…and a good diet.
I’d rather see 3 girls per week then not jerk off. That doesn’t make sense BTW. So you would rather not jerk off vs seeing multiple ladies a day just to have a bigger load. Although some type of chemistry or connection is needed with all the ladies you have on rotation.
 

Varoufakis

Well-known member
Jul 11, 2015
941
1,399
93
I’d rather see 3 girls per week then not jerk off. That doesn’t make sense BTW. So you would rather not jerk off vs seeing multiple ladies a day just to have a bigger load. Although some type of chemistry or connection is needed with all the ladies you have on rotation.
Not what I said.
Was responding to the OP question.
I am saying: seeing more ladies for the same period of time does not increase the load.Contrary to a statement that was made without providing evidence.
If increasing the load is not an objective for you then by no means fucking beats everything else… go and have fun!

Excerpt from an article posted above by jonboy on how to increase volume (viasil article):


Decrease Your Ejaculation Frequency
This is fairly simple to understand, the less frequently you ejaculate, the more semen you will retain to ejaculate larger amounts of the liquid.

As a sexually active adult, you could try taking a break from sex for 3-4 days so that the body produces enough semen to increase the volume released.
 
Last edited:

Spunky1

Well-known member
Feb 25, 2019
1,173
1,168
113
Start 2 days before your scheduled eruption.Eat lots of Protein,Steak and Sushi works best for me .Drink water, Gatorade , fresh pressed juice and Protien shakes/smoothies .
 

massman

Well-known member
Sep 8, 2001
5,394
4,755
113
Any tips on how to increase my production?
I like the idea of exploding and a huge mess on her lower back or tummy.
My production is fine now but why not see if I can up the level of fun and whoa.
đź’¦
Makes sense that frequent (daily or more) ejaculation, followed by a good period of abstinence will help. Then prime the pump a bit every few days, but no release, till the big day.
IMO all the supplement/ diet stuff etc is BS. Be hydrated (or don’t be dehydrated more specifically) but other than that, I don’t think you can eat/ drink anything that will make your volume increase, any more than you can push a string up a hill.
I also think that practicing the ability to hold off on an orgasm, till maximal stimulation is reached goes a long way.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jimieboe

Varoufakis

Well-known member
Jul 11, 2015
941
1,399
93
Nice....

However, to be precise, the question was more like "how to increase semen volume" that's not "how to increase the sperm count" ... the sperm count can stay the same, just adding more semen ie the liquid volume to contain them...

Semen contains nutrients that are responsible for the sustenance of your sperm cells. The liquid is a combination of vitamins, sugars, enzymes, and antibodies which protect the sperm cell until it can fertilize the female egg when you’re trying to conceive.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Olololo

Varoufakis

Well-known member
Jul 11, 2015
941
1,399
93
But vaaaaast majority of the volume is just water
Like everything else in the human body... Up to 60% of the human adult body is water.

PS. The 5% difference between an adult man and an adult woman is ... the boobs especially DDD ... joking of course...

1649388577872.png
 

Olololo

The gayest straight man
Jun 7, 2017
682
1,520
93
Nice....

However, to be precise, the question was more like "how to increase semen volume" that's not "how to increase the sperm count" ... the sperm count can stay the same, just adding more semen ie the liquid volume to contain them...

Semen contains nutrients that are responsible for the sustenance of your sperm cells. The liquid is a combination of vitamins, sugars, enzymes, and antibodies which protect the sperm cell until it can fertilize the female egg when you’re trying to conceive.
A42C13A0-A254-4EFB-A9CC-39FF3C334D79.gif
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SchlongConery

Jenesis

Fabulously Full Figured
Supporting Member
Jul 14, 2020
10,845
12,057
113
North Whitby Incalls
www.jenesis.ch
Can I ask a question? Why? I mean I know the OP said more volume when shooting on a girls face, but I don’t get it. Is the visual of more sperm what gets you guys off? I hear this a lot. Wanting to shoot a big load. Do guys believe that bigger loads are somehow more “manly”? Do guys think that women care about this stuff? Is it like an ED thing where a small load is somehow embarrassing or makes a man self-conscious?
 

JeanGary Diablo

Well-known member
Aug 5, 2017
2,438
3,665
113
Can I ask a question? Why? I mean I know the OP said more volume when shooting on a girls face, but I don’t get it. Is the visual of more sperm what gets you guys off? I hear this a lot. Wanting to shoot a big load. Do guys believe that bigger loads are somehow more “manly”? Do guys think that women care about this stuff? Is it like an ED thing where a small load is somehow embarrassing or makes a man self-conscious?
As a guy, I could not agree more. The funny thing is I explode like a a fire hydrant with a broken valve when I climax, and it does nothing for me, and cumming on a woman's face is not something I care to do. I think some people need to stop watching so much porn.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jenesis
Toronto Escorts