Massage Adagio

Head Lice

barnacler

Well-known member
May 13, 2013
1,774
1,299
113
Anyone catch head lice from a SP?

Or more importantly, what about pillows? I feel that sheets are almost always changed - or they damn well SHOULD be - but what about pillows? I suspect that they are re-used more often than we think.

Can you get head lice from pillows?
 

S416905

Well-known member
Mar 25, 2022
585
967
93
Anyone catch head lice from a SP?

Or more importantly, what about pillows? I feel that sheets are almost always changed - or they damn well SHOULD be - but what about pillows? I suspect that they are re-used more often than we think.

Can you get head lice from pillows?
Yes you can. If you think a gen z provider is going to change the sheets and pillow cases after each client you are delusional
 
  • Wow
Reactions: OntGuy2010
It's personally never happened to me. I haven't had lice since I was a kid.

I guess in theory you could catch it from other clients but in my case I sanitize everyrhing between clients

I do know that in the past from online forums, there have been people that struggle consistently with catching communicable diseases. Lice and scabies ect but I think that has more to do with the lifestyle that they live and probably the environment they work in.

They were... struggling with addiction issues and always seemed to need money for a place to stay, so I think the caliber of escort your seeing is important.

Someone who is maybe struggling with addiction won't notice that they have lice or prioritze other things and maybe they dont care about spending money on the treatment, because it takes away from what they really want to spend money on.

Lice treatment nowadays is pretty straightforward two shampoo's and you're done as long as you dont keep getting it from the same people.

If you're worried you could always slick back your hair with a little bit of coconut oil and a few drops of star anise as a preventative measure and youre good to go. You will smell like black licorice, but it's a pleasant smell.

Anyone catch head lice from a SP?

Or more importantly, what about pillows? I feel that sheets are almost always changed - or they damn well SHOULD be - but what about pillows? I suspect that they are re-used more often than we think.

Can you get head lice from pillows?
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrincessBigBooty

xmontrealer

(he/him/it)
May 23, 2005
13,216
11,730
113
While this has nothing to do with head lice, here's some good advice about how often you should throw away your old pillows and buy new ones:

from AI:

Most experts recommend replacing pillows every 1 to 2 years, depending on material, quality, and wear.
Recommended Replacement Frequency

Pillows generally need to be replaced every 1 to 2 years to maintain proper support, hygiene, and sleep quality, though some high-quality pillows, like memory foam or premium down, may last up to 3 years or more if well cared for. Polyester pillows tend to have the shortest lifespan, often around 1 year, while latex or high-density memory foam pillows can last longer

Signs It’s Time for a New Pillow
Even if a pillow looks fine externally, internal degradation can reduce support. Key indicators include:
  • Loss of shape or support: Pillow stays folded, deflates quickly, or becomes flat or lumpy
  • Visible stains or odors: Yellowing, sweat, or body oils can accumulate, sometimes leading to mold or mildew
  • Allergy symptoms: Sneezing, itchy eyes, or congestion may indicate dust mites or allergens in the pillow
  • Neck or head discomfort: Waking up with pain or stiffness suggests the pillow no longer provides adequate support
Material and Quality Considerations
The type and quality of pillow material affect longevity:
  • Memory foam: Contours to the head and neck, typically lasts 2–3 years
  • Down or feather: Can last many years if properly maintained, sometimes over a decade for premium options
  • Polyester: Less durable, usually replaced within 1–2 years .
  • Latex: Durable and supportive, often lasting 3 years or more
Maintenance Tips to Extend Pillow Life
  • Wash pillowcases regularly and follow care instructions for the pillow itself
  • Fluff pillows daily to maintain shape and support
  • Use protective pillow covers, especially for allergy-prone individuals
    Replacing pillows on schedule not only improves comfort and spinal alignment but also reduces exposure to allergens, dust mites, and accumulated oils, contributing to better sleep and overall health
 
  • Like
Reactions: OntGuy2010
Toronto Escorts