The One Spa

Google Maps!?

FunJay

Active member
Jan 15, 2004
288
106
43
Next, try typing "difference between the 411 section and the Reviews section" :)

Okay, snide remarks aside, I do find it interesting that I have never heard of Valeria Massage Palace, Betty Massage, etc. etc. Are any of them real? They aren't spas that we discuss on here regularly, nor are they Kijiji massage listings.....Hmmmm.
 

retiredyeah123

New member
Jul 14, 2026
2
4
3
To those three places well ...if they don't exist, AI is so smart these days, it will draft 3 business plans, rent out a condo, hire the MAs, do all the internet postings, and been open in a week!!!
 

Tipsyalt

Well-known member
Feb 29, 2020
340
430
63
In my experience, Google Maps is pretty bad at recommending places based on key words. It's likely showing you normal massage parlours since there's no "erotic massage" business category.
 

JR2309

Member
Aug 9, 2026
29
63
13
Next, try typing "difference between the 411 section and the Reviews section" :)

Okay, snide remarks aside, I do find it interesting that I have never heard of Valeria Massage Palace, Betty Massage, etc. etc. Are any of them real? They aren't spas that we discuss on here regularly, nor are they Kijiji massage listings.....Hmmmm.
I stupidly tried to book one of those once. Was a damn scam. Thank god my bank blocked any $ being transfered. Lesson learned. I reported that particular one to Google. Within hrs, gone. Day later, back up with different address a block or 2 away.
 
  • Like
Reactions: John@1981

John@1981

Member
Jul 5, 2022
21
29
13
Next, try typing "difference between the 411 section and the Reviews section" :)

Okay, snide remarks aside, I do find it interesting that I have never heard of Valeria Massage Palace, Betty Massage, etc. etc. Are any of them real? They aren't spas that we discuss on here regularly, nor are they Kijiji massage listings.....Hmmmm.
I stupidly tried to book one of those once. Was a damn scam. Thank god my bank blocked any $ being transfered. Lesson learned. I reported that particular one to Google. Within hrs, gone. Day later, back up with different address a block or 2 away.

Thanks for TOFTT
 
  • Like
Reactions: JR2309
Toronto Escorts