Goddesses - 8116

L2R2mero

Member
Mar 15, 2023
54
81
18
The one woman in red is pretty attractive. Also seemed pretty into the session. The other whom also goes by Anna Nicole didn’t seem at all interested when I showed up and would stutter over which names they were using for dom services.

They did act out the session with whatever services/fetishes we agreed upon, I just didn’t really enjoy my time or feel any sort of proper connection, so I won’t repeat.
 

Olddude2026

New member
Sep 3, 2026
21
4
3
The one woman in red is pretty attractive. Also seemed pretty into the session. The other whom also goes by Anna Nicole didn’t seem at all interested when I showed up and would stutter over which names they were using for dom services.

They did act out the session with whatever services/fetishes we agreed upon, I just didn’t really enjoy my time or feel any sort of proper connection, so I won’t repeat.
thank you for your response. I was not sure if I wanted to partake.
 
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts