M Marble Member Nov 29, 2004 47 0 6 Here and There Jul 9, 2026 #1 Hi, Has anyone seen Gina in Barrie? Seen her ads for a while. Link below.....Thanks https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/central-ontario/barrie_barries_most_trusted_provider_i_love_respectful_older_men-11117318
Hi, Has anyone seen Gina in Barrie? Seen her ads for a while. Link below.....Thanks https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/central-ontario/barrie_barries_most_trusted_provider_i_love_respectful_older_men-11117318
B bigfishinkw Member Jul 2, 2026 71 70 18 Jul 21, 2026 #2 Marble said: Hi, Has anyone seen Gina in Barrie? Seen her ads for a while. Link below.....Thanks Click to expand... Pictures resemble her, for the price, service isn't bad. Don't go in with high expectations and you won't be disappointed. Reactions: paulhunter23
Marble said: Hi, Has anyone seen Gina in Barrie? Seen her ads for a while. Link below.....Thanks Click to expand... Pictures resemble her, for the price, service isn't bad. Don't go in with high expectations and you won't be disappointed.
M maquiladora Active member Mar 19, 2018 174 110 43 Aug 30, 2026 #3 bigfishinkw said: Pictures resemble her, for the price, service isn't bad. Don't go in with high expectations and you won't be disappointed. Click to expand... What services did she provide
bigfishinkw said: Pictures resemble her, for the price, service isn't bad. Don't go in with high expectations and you won't be disappointed. Click to expand... What services did she provide
B bigfishinkw Member Jul 2, 2026 71 70 18 Aug 30, 2026 #4 maquiladora said: What services did she provide Click to expand... She offered much more than I chose to accept, I only did bbbj and cfs. You will need to text her to find out the rest. Reactions: blacknblue
maquiladora said: What services did she provide Click to expand... She offered much more than I chose to accept, I only did bbbj and cfs. You will need to text her to find out the rest.
TheEscortWhisperer I am the way Oct 7, 2022 26 20 18 Barrie Aug 31, 2026 #5 I contacted this girl once or twice. She was cold & rude w/ sarcastic responses. Way better options out there, than a crusty over played one like her.
I contacted this girl once or twice. She was cold & rude w/ sarcastic responses. Way better options out there, than a crusty over played one like her.
B bigfishinkw Member Jul 2, 2026 71 70 18 Aug 31, 2026 #6 TheEscortWhisperer said: I contacted this girl once or twice. She was cold & rude w/ sarcastic responses. Way better options out there, than a crusty over played one like her. Click to expand... Not defending the actions received or saying go see her, but it is not actually Gina that does the replies and is a female handler that replies for many working girls.
TheEscortWhisperer said: I contacted this girl once or twice. She was cold & rude w/ sarcastic responses. Way better options out there, than a crusty over played one like her. Click to expand... Not defending the actions received or saying go see her, but it is not actually Gina that does the replies and is a female handler that replies for many working girls.