Fridrik/Beowulf

What name should Frid/Beowulf use.

  • Beowulf

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Fridrik

    Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Some other name.

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Who in hell are we talking about?

    Votes: 5 27.8%

  • Total voters
    18
  • Poll closed .
T

Troops

awwwww cmon.........thats not what i meant.........lol.

Either i have a small penis or you have a big pusssssy
I'd still do ya though..............but first i'd like bury my face in your ass and take a small nap before i do ya.............tee hee.
 
T

Troops

Oui seulement si vous me dites combien vous voulez moi, puis moi vous
parlera sale.
 
T

Troops

Approuvez alors, que diriez-vous d'un poteau de cinq pieds ?

lol.
 
T

Troops

Je suis bébé désolé. Que diriez-vous deest-ce que de nous léchons
et composons ?

I go first though.

Nite nite sexy.
 
T

Troops

Vous êtes vraiment un bébé sexy et chic. Trop mauvais je ne peux
pas dire la même chose pour me.......i hope that makes sense.

bye.
 
T

Troops

Je vais de nouveau à l'école pour cette substance française. Je
suce.

Stay Wet
Troops
 

CyberGoth

Veteran of the angel wars
Apr 18, 2002
1,263
0
0
I'm sorry, the only french I know is "I SURRENDER"...

so, is there a translate2english function on terb?
 
T

Troops

Alexa Taylor said:


Je ne vous toucherais pas avec un chat volé.


Troops and I promise not to hijack any more threads. Isn't that right Troops?

Let me translate what she just said.........Alexa say....."i would not touch you with a stolen cat"......lol.




Oui Alexa. Je ne détournerai plus des fils. Mais je projette sur
détourner votre âne avec ma langue......yummm

séjour humide
Troops
 
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts